• IP Copied!
  • Havoc Cop - Punishment Complaints

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Happy New Years everyone! For the first Havoc Cop of 2018, we will be looking at Punishment complaints on the forums.

1. You Did Something

First off, to receive this punishment you obviously broke a rule. Now to say if how severe said punishment was fair or not, you must prove your point with evidence. But you broke a rule nonetheless making a punishment valid unless you can prove you did nothing wrong then it doesn't matter what you try to emotionally convince others.

2. Support Ticket

In the hot bar on the website, you will see in a little box, "? Support" Now you must go to the said link and create a support ticket to try and get your punishment abolished or shortened. This was made for a reason. This is where you are supposed to make your complaints, not in the general discussion.

3. Stupid

One of the worst possible things you can do is make a thread bashing staff for how unfair your punishment is and how stupid they are. If you are looking to lose a punishment then bashing staff is not the best idea. They also don't really appreciate when you announce to the whole server what you think a huge mistake they have made.

Overall, don't be this stupid to make one of these threads and get yourself caught in a bear trap we know as a forums ban. Thank you and have a nice night.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Seems legit to me. <--And I know I'm gunna get hate for this, but I stand by it.

Now here's my other opinion: I think a good new year's resolution should be to stop this meme of Havoc Cop. As you all have probably noticed, the last few Havoc Cops became obnoxious arenas for spit-fire hate. I'd just keep that in mind ;)

-Cat

Celmaibunpilot

Mythical
    Celmaibunpilot
    Celmaibunpilot Celmaibunpilot
    Happy New Years everyone! For the first Havoc Cop of 2018, we will be looking at Punishment complaints on the forums.

1. You Did Something

First off, to receive this punishment you obviously broke a rule. Now to say if how severe said punishment was fair or not, you must prove your point with evidence. But you broke a rule nonetheless making a punishment valid unless you can prove you did nothing wrong then it doesn't matter what you try to emotionally convince others.

2. Support Ticket

In the hot bar on the website, you will see in a little box, "? Support" Now you must go to the said link and create a support ticket to try and get your punishment abolished or shortened. This was made for a reason. This is where you are supposed to make your complaints, not in the general discussion.

3. Stupid

One of the worst possible things you can do is make a thread bashing staff for how unfair your punishment is and how stupid they are. If you are looking to lose a punishment then bashing staff is not the best idea. They also don't really appreciate when you announce to the whole server what you think a huge mistake they have made.

Overall, don't be this stupid to make one of these threads and get yourself caught in a bear trap we know as a forums ban. Thank you and have a nice night.

I couldn't agree more, I just got muted and I'd advise anyone else in my scenario to ask why it happened and how you can improve rather than ranting. As much as it sucks, it's the best option and it worked for me, don't make your reputation worse by just going on and on.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I couldn't agree more, I just got muted and I'd advise anyone else in my scenario to ask why it happened and how you can improve rather than ranting. As much as it sucks, it's the best option and it worked for me, don't make your reputation worse by just going on and on.
    Yes, but adding every staff in a PM'ed conversation isn't the way to go. I had nothing to do with your mute, yet you added me anyway. XD Make a support ticket if you truly feel like you're being harassed.

Celmaibunpilot

Mythical
    Celmaibunpilot
    Celmaibunpilot Celmaibunpilot
    Yes, but adding every staff in a PM'ed conversation isn't the way to go. I had nothing to do with your mute, yet you added me anyway. XD Make a support ticket if you truly feel like you're being harassed.
    Lol sorry, I was afk at the time so I added anyone hoping that I'd get the ball, thanks anyways