• IP Copied!
  • Havoc Cop - The OG's

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    I am so excited I finally get to talk about these amazing players! Basically the OG's are anyone a certain group of people deem "relevant" and will claim the server is dying because of the "relevant" people leaving.

1. How to be relevant

Now to be considered relevant you must have over two years on the server! You just joined? Ha screw you! What a loser!

To clean that up to would be that anyone who is outside of their bubble that they think is so perfect is absolute garbage and means nothing. These are the people you see quitting, according to Flxned's post "I finally got inf after three years ofc when the server died.. only people really left is MrCalimaro, me (occasionally comes on), mysweetdinky9, Hexings, and sometimes Nasty_Nater comes online. I heard Declan got banned so no declan = no Chris_XP. How about you reset bans and warns, and when i say reset bans, i mean also Exo_HD cause you dont know, he might wanna actually play now, and if he continues to hack, ban him again." So since the people they deem relevant aren't on the server is dead

2. The server is crap

Yes the server has gone through many changes over the years, some of which have been positive and some of which have been negative. Everyone has the right to voice their opinions over them, but to say the server is terrible because them is completely false. If a server manages to get 200+ each day it is not failing. Many people like this server and new updates and everything will bring new players with new playing styles, which will cause certain old aspects of the game to disappear and they may rise again.

3. Staff is terrible

In every single one these OG's posts it always has something to do with staff, never can it not be staff's fault. I want you all to realize that these people would not have their staff positions if they did not deserve them or earn them by proving themselves. They continously say that no staff member is good and blames all of them for bugs and other things they don't like. You can't have everything you want, if there is a bug, there's a bug! Not everything is going to be perfect and it has never been perfect! On the staff's half, they can't do anything about it, especially helpers! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! This is not the staff's fault! These things are going to happen so get used to it or just sit there and complain like a loser.

OVERALL

To conclude this Havoc Cop, no one is more relevant than another on this server. Everyone is given the fair chance to make a name for themselves, no matter what these people say to you. You're not irrelevant, they live in a bubble where if it is fractured, ALL IS .

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    This is stupid and does nothing to solve problems with the server. IMO, you are acting just as stupid as all those ppl in their "I'm leaving" posts. Is your goal to "expose OGs"? Hate to break it for you, but no one really cares. Just like no one really cares about their "I'm Quitting" posts. If your goal is to be cringey, congrats! You have succeeded.

Logic:
    Complain about complaining...oh yeah that will fix everything.

Maybe ignoring the negativity, being active on the server- promoting FUN will actually make people want to play. Little cringe fests like this are just as bad as the constant complaining. Yes, there are things wrong with the server and players usually talk about it because they care about the server and want it to succeed. Not every single criticism is meant to be a troll. Yeah there are some idiots out there who take minecraft too seriously and ***** and moan every 5 minutes. Ignore those people and just have fun. All this back and forth drama is stupid. You are just baiting "OG" players to get mad and respond- which is why you are just as bad.

get over it and just play the game. Its minecraft lol, jesus yall are ridiculous.

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    In every single one these OG's posts it always has something to do with staff, never can it not be staff's fault. I want you all to realize that these people would not have their staff positions if they did not deserve them or earn them by proving themselves. They continously say that no staff member is good and blames all of them for bugs and other things they don't like. You can't have everything you want, if there is a bug, there's a bug! Not everything is going to be perfect and it has never been perfect! On the staff's half, they can't do anything about it, especially helpers! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! This is not the staff's fault! These things are going to happen so get used to it or just sit there and complain.
    I don’t fully agree with this point. Sure on the bugs and issues side of things we can’t do much, but saying that everything isn’t our fault isn’t true. Directed at myself mostly, we can and have screwed up before.

That being said if people want to hate on me for things I have limited and/or no control over (depending on the situation) they can go right ahead, but stop throwing crap at my colleagues. Helpers and Jr. Mods aren’t at fault, it doesn’t make any sense to blame them for something out of their control.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    I don’t fully agree with this point. Sure on the bugs and issues side of things we can’t do much, but saying that everything isn’t our fault isn’t true. Directed at myself mostly, we can and have screwed up before.

That being said if people want to hate on me for things I have limited and/or no control over (depending on the situation) they can go right ahead, but stop throwing crap at my colleagues. Helpers and Jr. Mods aren’t at fault, it doesn’t make any sense to blame them for something out of their control.

Staff have done right by me in the past. The only staff I would have criticized in the past was the owners for not hiring devs, but now they seemed to hire people and things are getting fixed, which makes things a lot better. Some ppl don't think clearly and blame everything on staff when its really owners who have control of why they are mad. Its just like getting mad at your waiter if your food is taking a long time at a restaurant. lol OK that was cringy but its about the same concept.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    This is stupid and does nothing to solve problems with the server. IMO, you are acting just as stupid as all those ppl in their "I'm leaving" posts. Is your goal to "expose OGs"? Hate to break it for you, but no one really cares. Just like no one really cares about their "I'm Quitting" posts. If your goal is to be cringey, congrats! You have succeeded.

Logic:
    Complain about complaining...oh yeah that will fix everything.

Maybe ignoring the negativity, being active on the server- promoting FUN will actually make people want to play. Little cringe fests like this are just as bad as the constant complaining. Yes, there are things wrong with the server and players usually talk about it because they care about the server and want it to succeed. Not every single criticism is meant to be a troll. Yeah there are some idiots out there who take minecraft too seriously and ***** and moan every 5 minutes. Ignore those people and just have fun. All this back and forth drama is stupid. You are just baiting "OG" players to get mad and respond- which is why you are just as bad.

get over it and just play the game. Its minecraft lol, jesus yall are ridiculous.
    Funny seemed to work on you, if you don't wanna promote negativity why'd you respond? What is cringey about this? I brought points and defended them, you are just saying that i'm looking to expose people. I am just trying to point out that what these people say is wrong and can be criticized.

I'm not complaining, just pointing out how stupid these people can be. I ain't baiting, if I was baiting I would have put names in the title. No constantly complaining about the server is not trying to make it succeed.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    don’t fully agree with this point. Sure on the bugs and issues side of things we can’t do much, but saying that everything isn’t our fault isn’t true. Directed at myself mostly, we can and have screwed up before.
    mostly of this point was directed towards helpers, though I do not think is not 100% your fault.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    This is great. Even if I don't completely side with you, this is still a great wake up call to the toxic players. @Lateralization give this kid the "HavocCop" rank. No special perks, just a fancy title. Rocco.....don't stop.

Firelillx

Mythical
    Firelillx
    Firelillx Firelillx
    Rocco is right, this problem persists and it needs to be stopped.

And this thread is going to solve the problem? Looks like a bunch of *****ing about *****ing if you ask me. Can't believe people are encouraging this cringefest lol. All this is, is a way to bait ppl into arguing and squeeze more toxicity out of the community. And no, I am not arguing. I'm pointing out how ridiculous this is.

Anyways, good luck being the dollar store brand Idubbz. You sure are funny (sarcasm).

If you want to solve the server's problems- be active on the server, encourage friends to join- promote positivity. All this drama just makes it worse. You are part of the problem and you don't even realize it. How ironic.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    And this thread is going to solve the problem? Looks like a bunch of *****ing about *****ing if you ask me. Can't believe people are encouraging this cringefest lol. All this is, is a way to bait ppl into arguing and squeeze more toxicity out of the community. And no, I am not arguing. I'm pointing out how ridiculous this is.
    Once again, I know you cant understand that pointing out these flaws is not complaining, i prefer the $5 Idubbz at 5 below.

No one else actually has said anything negative about this but you, sure there are points that people disagree with and that's ok. But you are not pointing out how ridiculous it is, you're saying it's a cringefest for complaining about complaining. Which no, I'm simply doing what Idubbz does. pointing out that they can be criticized, I am not claiming to be anywhere near Idubbz. Just saying that these people are no where near perfect and deserve a wake up call.

Obviously you can do nothing but try to insult me, you have nothing against me do you? You just have to resort to insults because you lost the argument before it began.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Anyways, good luck being the dollar store brand Idubbz. You sure are funny (sarcasm).

If you want to solve the server's problems- be active on the server, encourage friends to join- promote positivity. All this drama just makes it worse. You are part of the problem and you don't even realize it. How ironic.
    Come at it with an open mind. He's making very valid points. I don't want to argue with you any more than is necessary, besides, we made up in the past, don't want to ruin it ;)

And even if this thread doesn't really serve a purpose, it's still funny as hell to read.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    I’m starting to see this dead horse coming back alive if you keep kicking it. People can quit let them and who cares how they see themselves it’s a opinion. Stop wasting your time and other people’s time and use this time to make friends that are currently on the server. This thread doesn’t provide 0 benefits to server your just repeating everyone else like a “sheep”.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4
    Um, who else said this? Maybe you haven't read recently but OG is not dead, these people think they are higher then everyone else and they really aren't. I'm trying to provide them with the slap of a wake up call they need.

LOL “Slap of a wake up call they need”. That’s what you need, worry about yourself and not about how others see themselves. OG and relevant aren’t the same word OG means they’ve been around for long time, relevant means an active player. Not all OG players are relevant you’re speaking out of your ***.

Your posts are literally you blabbering and enjoy being cringy fan boy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.