• IP Copied!
  • Havoc Horizons Season 1

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    Today we announcing the Season 1 opening of Havoc Horizons. On Saturday the 25th, at 9AM EST Havoc Horizons will undergo a reset, and the full release will commence. With the release, many of the bugs that ruined the beta economy will be fixed. Note that if you bought crates or a starter pack for horizons, your crates will be given back when the server resets.

We've been very pleased with the enthusiasm and popularity of Havoc Horizons. This reset will be the beginning of a much longer first season that should last months. For those upset about the reset, know that we had beta this early so that we could catch any flaws before full release, and we certainly have.

On another note, we are revamping some Mining Dead stuff. Read and give your opinion here.

Last edited:

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    What happens at the end of the first havoc horizons season? I am guessing a reset but what else?
    How long will these seasons last?
    Did you guys nerf melon seeds?
    Did you guys fix the money/banknote bug?
    Have you made it so players that are not added to an island can't /sethome?
    Will the island player cap be removed? (Please say yes)
    Will Iron Golem eggs or spawners become available?
    Will villager breeding ever become a thing?
    Why is it that I have to be in 1.8 to be able to use brewing stands?
    Will you guys add the enchantment effect to crate keys to reduce the amount of scamming in the /ah?
    Will the game ever have more islands?
    Will the game ever be more then just get money, buy an island upgrade? For example will you guys ever add an island which is located in "space" (Aka the end) and to get to it, you have to build a "spaceship" with custom crafting recipes and a "spacesuit" to be able to live on that island?
    Will something like a jetpack ever be added into the game? Something to allow players to fly on their island but isn't only for ranked players and has to be refilled?
    Eta on /setwarp?
    Will players who have abused the bank note glitch be punished?
    Why are other players, that are not part of the island, able to access hoppers?
    Will I be able to retrieve Nickks useless item, that I bought for 300k, after the reset?
    Could players drop their heads after being killed?
    Thats all I can think of at the moment.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    Gun Camos. I have all 144 plus 3 for the Flare Gun. I know that when 1.8 support comes in, gun camos are getting removed. Will there be compensation for the camos in some other form than crates? I don't want crates xD

I believe a horizon reset is the best for the server to do. I recieved a 500 mil banknote yesterday from (a player. not saying names) I reported it to staff and threw it away, i wish everyone did that. But sadly no. many players recived bank notes from that 1 and same player. We all know what happend if you diden't now you do. The best thing is to reset i know it sucks not only you have put many hours into it already. I have played around 30 hours already all on horizon for the last week. Yes it hurts but its the best staff can do.

View attachment 2877

CrazyDutchBoy
    CrazyDutchBoy CrazyDutchBoy
    What happens at the end of the first havoc horizons season? I am guessing a reset but what else?
    Probably a prize and a Tag that says wich season you've won.

How long will these seasons last?
    I do not know this.

Did you guys nerf melon seeds?
    A lot of things will probably be nerfed since the gamemode should be challenging. to keep it fun.

Did you guys fix the money/banknote bug?
    It will be fixed.

Have you made it so players that are not added to an island can't /sethome?
    Might be looking into that.

Will the island player cap be removed? (Please say yes)
    I do not know this.

Will Iron Golem eggs or spawners become available?
    I do not know this.

Will villager breeding ever become a thing?
    It should already be possible I think.

Why is it that I have to be in 1.8 to be able to use brewing stands?
    Is being looked into.

Will you guys add the enchantment effect to crate keys to reduce the amount of scamming in the /ah?
    That is a Good idea, but renaming paper and tripwire hooks will be disabled.

Will the game ever have more islands?
    Posibly. I do not know about this but I would like it a lot.

Will the game ever be more then just get money, buy an island upgrade? For example will you guys ever add an island which is located in "space" (Aka the end) and to get to it, you have to build a "spaceship" with custom crafting recipes and a "spacesuit" to be able to live on that island?
    I do not know this. seems a bit unreal.

Will something like a jetpack ever be added into the game? Something to allow players to fly on their island but isn't only for ranked players and has to be refilled?
    I do not think so.

Eta on /setwarp?
    Soon.

Will players who have abused the bank note glitch be punished?
    If players get caught they will be banned till one day after the reset. That means they will have a delayed start.

Why are other players, that are not part of the island, able to access hoppers?
    Should be fixed. If not that will be looked into.

Will I be able to retrieve Nickks useless item, that I bought for 300k, after the reset?
    I do not know what this item is, but I do not think so.

Could players drop their heads after being killed?
    Could be fun.

CrazyDutchBoy
    CrazyDutchBoy CrazyDutchBoy
    I believe a horizon reset is the best for the server to do. I recieved a 500 mil banknote yesterday from (a player. not saying names) I reported it to staff and threw it away, i wish everyone did that. But sadly no. many players recived bank notes from that 1 and same player. We all know what happend if you diden't now you do. The best thing is to reset i know it sucks not only you have put many hours into it already. I have played around 30 hours already all on horizon for the last week. Yes it hurts but its the best staff can do.
    Indeed. nothing else we can do than trying to balance everything and resetting.

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    Probably a prize and a Tag that says wich season you've won.

I do not know this.

A lot of things will probably be nerfed since the gamemode should be challenging. to keep it fun.

It will be fixed.

Might be looking into that.

I do not know this.

I do not know this.

It should already be possible I think.

Is being looked into.

That is a Good idea, but renaming paper and tripwire hooks will be disabled.

Posibly. I do not know about this but I would like it a lot.

I do not know this. seems a bit unreal.

I do not think so.

Soon.

If players get caught they will be banned till one day after the reset. That means they will have a delayed start.

Should be fixed. If not that will be looked into.

I do not know what this item is, but I do not think so.

Could be fun.

This is why we love CrazyDutchBoy. Answering the questions in one post . xD

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Will prices like beef and leather be slightly buffed with the reset? Because now that cow spawners cost 50k, it seems kind of logical to slightly increase the selling price of steak and other items.
    And could we get a little more info about the "seasons" in havoc horizons?

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    I don't think shop vouchers are a good idea for being highest in Hrozins seasons @_Nickk , we already have so many shop vouchers going around that the server would eventually start to lose cash flow because everyone gets ranks free

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    iuWVCIU.png

Today we announcing the Season 1 opening of Havoc Horizons. On Saturday the 25th, at 9AM EST Havoc Horizons will undergo a reset, and the full release will commence. With the release, many of the bugs that ruined the beta economy will be fixed. Note that if you bought crates or a starter pack for horizons, your crates will be given back when the server resets.

We've been very pleased with the enthusiasm and popularity of Havoc Horizons. This reset will be the beginning of a much longer first season that should last months. For those upset about the reset, know that we had beta this early so that we could catch any flaws before full release, and we certainly have.

On another note, we are revamping some Mining Dead stuff. Read and give your opinion here.

quick question in horizans will ender chests be reset as well?