• IP Copied!
  • Havoc Horizons Season 1

MrMe5303

Mythical
    MrMe5303
    MrMe5303 MrMe5303
    iuWVCIU.png

Today we announcing the Season 1 opening of Havoc Horizons. On Saturday the 25th, at 9AM EST Havoc Horizons will undergo a reset, and the full release will commence. With the release, many of the bugs that ruined the beta economy will be fixed. Note that if you bought crates or a starter pack for horizons, your crates will be given back when the server resets.

We've been very pleased with the enthusiasm and popularity of Havoc Horizons. This reset will be the beginning of a much longer first season that should last months. For those upset about the reset, know that we had beta this early so that we could catch any flaws before full release, and we certainly have.

On another note, we are revamping some Mining Dead stuff. Read and give your opinion here.

also I'm slightly confused when it comes to game mechanics and what version your playing on... Ex say your playing on 1.10 will the game mechanics still be set to 1.8 or will the game mechanics depend specificaly on what version your on. (Game mechanics=Redstone, trading, Iron golem Spawn rates, mob spawning)

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    also I'm slightly confused when it comes to game mechanics and what version your playing on... Ex say your playing on 1.10 will the game mechanics still be set to 1.8 or will the game mechanics depend specificaly on what version your on. (Game mechanics=Redstone, trading, Iron golem Spawn rates, mob spawning)
    I think TMD and HN are the only ones changing

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Gun Camos. I have all 144 plus 3 for the Flare Gun. I know that when 1.8 support comes in, gun camos are getting removed. Will there be compensation for the camos in some other form than crates? I don't want crates xD

You can have a 147 dull knifes as compensation!

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Could the permission system in map maker be implemented in havoc horizons? So like a player with the "manager" permission could build, invite other players and set the island home...

I don't think shop vouchers are a good idea for being highest in Hrozins seasons @_Nickk , we already have so many shop vouchers going around that the server would eventually start to lose cash flow because everyone gets ranks free

Thats not true. Only top voters get a voucher and thats 1 time each month so not a lot. Then there is a builing contest onece every month or so. They are not losing money because giving a rank will cost them nothing but a command

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Armen the wizard, he doesn't even have to buy the weird sprial thingy!
    Lol fun fact, the millionare isand was the spiral... on my side the 1m island was labeled "private island" :p i need a silk touch pick to move the Echest though... ill give it back I just need to borrow one XD

Riitsuka

I really want to know how long will these seasons last .... I don't know if i'm really going to play if these seasons last for a short time (i think 1 year is good)

drewey09

Champion
    drewey09
    drewey09 drewey09
    Gun Camos. I have all 144 plus 3 for the Flare Gun. I know that when 1.8 support comes in, gun camos are getting removed. Will there be compensation for the camos in some other form than crates? I don't want crates xD
    Camos aren't being removed