• IP Copied!
  • Havoc News Youtube video! #1

Horrizon

Hey guys! Sheep here and i've been working on a havoc newsletter for 8 days so far. It plans on releasing early July, and i just wanted to see if i should keep making these news videos or not. Please give me suggestions on next time i do this!

Horrizon

I like the idea, but it could use 2 changes:

If you're going to make a newsletter thing, I would recommend you go more in depth or point certain things out about the topic at hand. All this was kinda just you stating the obvious.
    Also, it took a while for only one topic to be reported, mainly because you typed in chat. For a news thing, I would recommend using a mic, as typing takes a while to convey just a little bit of information. I could find these things you reported AND read them a lot faster then it took for the video to end.

Overall, I think this is a great idea! I would like to see more of these out in the future, and I think Havoc should adopt an official news channel itself. I think this was a very good first-video thing, as you do get a lot of things right. All you have to do to make it perfect is to use a mic and get a bit more information.

Also, if you film these on a server, I could come on and build a set that looks like its from an actual news station, as well as be like a camera man. This would be a lot easier to make with 2 people instead of just you.

Thanks! I have a microphone, but i think its broken, so i'm going to get a new one today. If i do, i'll try to film on horizons, if not, do a special one on tmd (for the update). Also, how would you be like a camera man exactly?

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Just something to keep in mind, if you plan to make this a thing, you'll have to cover more than just the stuff in the updates from the owners and stuff we could all find in minutes on the forums. I'm not saying go full Keemstar, but you'll still have to actually add information to your posts.

Horrizon

Just something to keep in mind, if you plan to make this a thing, you'll have to cover more than just the stuff in the updates from the owners and stuff we could all find in minutes on the forums. I'm not saying go full Keemstar, but you'll still have to actually add information to your posts.
    Like what?

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I don't know, just if this is going to be worth watching, it would need to have more than stuff we could find in 5 minutes here in the forums.

Don't worry about worth watching! I have planned to be more on wikia after the update, so if I redone an actuality page, a video would be really appreciated!

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Ok, thinking about ways to improve a little bit more;

One thing to do would be to go on the server and ask others about their opinion. For example, you could go onto TMD-1, ask players what their thoughts are on the update, and include that in the video. Then do the same on other servers (TMD-2, TMDOP, TMD practice) to get the community's thoughts on the issue.

Another could be to search up similar events in the past (updates, servers being closed, nerfs & buffs) and see how they affected the server overall.

Just a few thoughts on how to improve your videos.

Horrizon

Ok, thinking about ways to improve a little bit more;

One thing to do would be to go on the server and ask others about their opinion. For example, you could go onto TMD-1, ask players what their thoughts are on the update, and include that in the video. Then do the same on other servers (TMD-2, TMDOP, TMD practice) to get the community's thoughts on the issue.

Another could be to search up similar events in the past (updates, servers being closed, nerfs & buffs) and see how they affected the server overall.

Just a few thoughts on how to improve your videos.
    Ok thanks! I'll take that first idea into concentration