• IP Copied!
  • HavocMC Background photo

Should we change the HavocMC background?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
    DrinkYourMilk
    DrinkYourMilk DrinkYourMilk
    I feel the photo we have currently doesn't represent what HavocMC is. it's a picture of earth with meteors and a space ship. i say we should change it to maybe on one side a few survivors fending off walkers, in the middle minewars, and the other side is either hellnight (people shooting each other) or banner wars (people sword fighting or gathering resources) i feel these ideas or any idea anyone else have would represent havocMC as what it is.

DamTin

Agreed. To be completely honest, the banner looks very childish and not mature. A change would be good.

For_runner

For_runner
    For_runner For_runner
    This isn't to say that the current background doesn't look nice, but you guys are right. Understandably, HavocMC is not only The Mining Dead and Hell Night, but space doesn't really fit with banner wars either. As the server continues to expand from their TMD-Oriented servers, as i'm fairly sure they intend to, the banner will need to be updated accordingly. Perhaps a simple gun and sword placed over a banner for now? It represents what the server is as of now and acts as a nice stand-in between background updates.

I don't know though, it's just a suggestion.

Edit: I have to say though, I do like the font and coloring for the server name.