• IP Copied!
  • Hell Night(PUBG) suggestion

ChrisHansen69420
    ChrisHansen69420 ChrisHansen69420
    So Hn just return , and I love it , but there are still some problem with it
    1. its so small map and people spawn 10 blocks next to each other , there should be at least a grace period or larger map.
    2. there only 1 server so we have to wait 20 mins just to get spawn kill again. ;-;
    3. millitary bags and police bags should be spread everywhere
    4.(optional) There could be a solo mode? maybe
    Thank for reading

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    So Hn just return , and I love it , but there are still some problem with it
    1. its so small map and people spawn 10 blocks next to each other , there should be at least a grace period or larger map.
    2. there only 1 server so we have to wait 20 mins just to get spawn kill again. ;-;
    3. millitary bags and police bags should be spread everywhere
    4.(optional) There could be a solo mode? maybe
    Thank for reading
    1. A grace period may be added or we may just expand the map if enough people request it.

2. The other server will be up soon, we just need to finish setting up the rest the needed plugins such as the alert that notifies all players that a game will be starting soon.

3. Loot spawning could be changed around if enough people request it (similar to 1.)

4. It's very possible that we could add this. If we were to it would most likely be a setup where one server is solo mode and one is teams.

Last edited:

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    1. A grace period may be added or we may just expand the map if enough people request it.

2. The other server will be up soon, we just need to finish setting up the rest the needed plugins such as the alert that notifies all players that a game will be starting soon.

3. Loot spawning could be changed around if enough people request it (similar to 1.)

4. It's very possible that we could add this. If we were to it would most likely be a setup where one server is solo mode and one is teams.
    Or maybe make it the way that worked for years? Like the old hn? And maybe while your at it make the server like it was and fix the bugs? You worry more about money then fixing bugs. TMD is very buggy yet owners make new games like mine wars banner wars and hh.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    Or maybe make it the way that worked for years? Like the old hn? And maybe while your at it make the server like it was and fix the bugs? You worry more about money then fixing bugs. TMD is very buggy yet owners make new games like mine wars banner wars and hh.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Yes! Please blame me for I have all the power to change and develop a server I volunteer for and am not the owner or developer of! That just makes so much sense! You've really opened my eyes!

You obviously know about every single bug and issue on the server don't you? How about you fix them all, or give us a list of these bugs? Remember, contrary to popular belief we need bugs to be reported to us in detail for them to be fixed. Saying "fix this stupid bug" and not providing detail doesn't do anything.

Montu151

Mythical
    Montu151
    Montu151 Montu151
    Yes! Please blame me for I have all the power to change and develop a server I volunteer for and am not the owner or developer of! That just makes so much sense! You've really opened my eyes!

You obviously know about every single bug and issue on the server don't you? How about you fix them all, or give us a list of these bugs? Remember, contrary to popular belief we need bugs to be reported to us in detail for them to be fixed. Saying "fix this stupid bug" and not providing detail doesn't do anything.
    I have an idea...
    Copy and paste the old code from then to now?

ChrisHansen69420
    ChrisHansen69420 ChrisHansen69420

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO]

What u said is kinda true but he kinda not the guy to talk to . tell Nickk or Jacob :D

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    Yep Lateralization we are such ****ty people, we volunteer our time into something and yet players choose to blame us and throw a temper tantrum cause they don't get everything they want. So to JacksonPanda and everyone else giving the hate I'm sorry I'm a ****ty person and ruined your day. I mean we all do have real lives we tend too and yet we find time to create things that many people like but people like you seem to find every bad thing there is and make a big deal out of it. I mean if going back to the old days with 1 server and an average player base of 70-90 players a day is what it takes then I guess so be it. On the other hand to the people who are glad hellnight is back and who love the dedication all us volunteered workers put into this server thank you and yes I know things are not perfect and we continue to work on fixing things while trying to meet the need of satisfaction from every single player. I do not mind a bit working on the server map but it does grind my gears on how people can bad mouth something and talk trash about the people who work hard to create something that majority of people enjoy. So yes if you truly think you can fix all the issues then please apply for developer or whatever hell else you think you can fix and help out. Other than that you should be thankful for what we try to make for people who love not only TWD but a apocalyptic based server over all.

Thank You Come Again

:D