• IP Copied!
  • HellaHapps

HellaHapps

HellaHapps
    HellaHapps HellaHapps
    Hello :)! My name is Jordi, but my IGN is HellaHapps! I love to play minecraft and love to help out anyway I can! I also love to play with friends, and meet new people! I'm still new to the server so if anyone could answer future questions, please help :p!

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Jordi and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions and if you need anything, don't hesitate to message me either in game or on the forums. :D

LezlinSpade

LezlinSpade
    LezlinSpade LezlinSpade
    Nice to meet you! I'm new to the server, so i don't think i've seen you before. but i will keep my eye out for yah!;)

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    howdy partner im sirbutteralotIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII anywaydidlyhay join the cdc on server 3 and nice meet ya

HellaHapps

HellaHapps
    HellaHapps HellaHapps
    howdy partner im sirbutteralotIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII anywaydidlyhay join the cdc on server 3 and nice meet ya

Nice to meet you too

DamTin

Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums Jordi! I hope you will enjoy the server as much as I do and if you ever need anything, don't mind messaging me, on both forums or in-game.

HellaHapps

HellaHapps
    HellaHapps HellaHapps
    Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums Jordi! I hope you will enjoy the server as much as I do and if you ever need anything, don't mind messaging me, on both forums or in-game.

Haha.. you basically just copied what the Helper up there said.. if you noticed..