• IP Copied!
  • Hello All !

Kath

Hello all !! Some of you might know me on TMD-3 as Kath. I've been playing the server for a while now and I could easily say HavocMC is my favorite server. Some facts about me ;

~ I'm 13. (Embarrassing, I know.)
    ~ The only game I mainly play is Minecraft, and mainly this server.
    ~ I love love loooove animals. With a passion.
    ~ When I'm not sitting like a potato on my computer, I read, cook, bake, and hang out with my younger sister.
    ~ I enjoy writing stories.
    ~ My real name is Vian.
    ~ I'm Vietnamese.
    ~ My favorite colors are mint, coral, and blue.

And that's it ! Maybe I'll see some of you around on TMD-3! :)

~Vian/Kath <3

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums Vian! I'm happy to see you're enjoying the server and if you decide to post your creating writing, I'll gladly read it! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to message me either on the forums, teamspeak or in game. :p

Klaptoaster

Champion
    Klaptoaster
    Klaptoaster Klaptoaster
    Hello all !! Some of you might know me on TMD-3 as Kath. I've been playing the server for a while now and I could easily say HavocMC is my favorite server. Some facts about me ;

~ I'm 13. (Embarrassing, I know.)
    ~ The only game I mainly play is Minecraft, and mainly this server.
    ~ I love love loooove animals. With a passion.
    ~ When I'm not sitting like a potato on my computer, I read, cook, bake, and hang out with my younger sister.
    ~ I enjoy writing stories.
    ~ My real name is Vian.
    ~ I'm Vietnamese.
    ~ My favorite colors are mint, coral, and blue.

And that's it ! Maybe I'll see some of you around on TMD-3! :)

~Vian/Kath <3
    Welcome to the server Vian,

Hope you will have a great time playing with all these other awesome members :)
    See youuu around on TMD-3 sometime

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    (i know this is a very late reply :D) Hai Kath (or Vian)! So glad to see you here :D Hope i can see you on tmd-3 soon!

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    Hi and welcome to the forrums this place can be your best friend or worst eneamy but dont go because of this explore learn and help the community out with some awesome and creative ideas