• IP Copied!
  • Hello from ninjamaster0420 !

Ninjamaster0420

Hi, I just wanted to say hello all, I just got back into MC after years away and basically instantly fell in love with HavocMC, I've only played for about 1.5 weeks at the time of this post but I have to say i wish the 'new player guide' would get a VERY high priority..it would keep me from asking 361 questions a day to all you poor players that know the ins & outs of the games ( lol ). Also, I'd like to state now that if i come across as a little 'over passionate' about the game/players it's only b/c i have left ruined mmo after ruined mmo ( Aion and some other 'premier' mmo's ) and do Not want that to happen here <3, all i ask from anyone I play with may they be 6 y/o or 87 y/o is mutual respect and a positive attitude which I always Try to emulate ( even tho I do fail at times (xD) Also sometime in the near future i'll b flooding the suggestions page with ideas for development. Hope to see you in game sometime!

Happy gaming & May The Drops Be With You !

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    I like the way you type. Excellent first impression. Welcome to havoc! You'll be a fine addition to the server.