• IP Copied!
  • Hello Havoc People

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello, welcome to HavocMC and its forums! I actually used to be a Sr Mod, and I wanted to let you know about the Helper Application requirements:

- Must have at least 96 hours of time spent on the server (4 days)
    - Must be at least 13-15 years of age
    - The application must be well written with paragraph answers to the larger questions
    - It is a good idea to be aware of the rules, such as how character spam/spam, advertising, etc is not allowed

I highly recommend suggesting any ideas or feedback you have about HavocMC, and be sure to bring your friends to the server!

Snakefangs2004

Mythical
    Snakefangs2004
    Snakefangs2004 Snakefangs2004
    My IGN is ArcaneLD, I am a Minecraft/Roblox/Fortnite (Future) & a Storytime (Future as well) Youtuber. I just submitted an Application & I hope that my YT App get's accepted b/c I am ASIAN

Here is my Youtube Channel in case if you people were curious
    Sub thx :D
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmgKVLOmVRHyPPmqnnbpPtw?disable_polymer=true
    Hey and welcome to the server. I see that you make a YouTube application and just to let you know the minimum requirements of your sub count is 1000 subs but when I checked your channel you have around 100. (Their is 3 tiers of yt tank you can say which is 1000 5000 and 10000 subs) But again welcome to the server and I hope that you have a fun enjoyable time.