• IP Copied!
  • Hello, I am the RadTrad!

What are your thoughts on me being a Rad Trad?

• I think it's great!

Votes: 3 60.0%
    • Boo! It is stinky.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

RadTrad

RadTrad
    RadTrad RadTrad
    Some may call me the Radical Tradical, which is acceptable for me lol. So, how are ya'll doing today?

RadTrad

RadTrad
    RadTrad RadTrad
    how do i know you are rad?
    Have I not been sufficiently clear? It appears, as though, I have not. My complete radness surpasses all others, particularly the so called ''rads''. Well, for those who haven't had enough of it I put some extra emphasis on it:)
    Therefore, I claim the name, ''RadTrad''. Cool, is it not? I suppose you were that person who voted ''Boo!'' and pointed out the smell. But that's okay. I'm fine with being a smelly, old, RadTrad. Lol.

GamerLizzy

Mythical
    GamerLizzy
    GamerLizzy GamerLizzy
    Have I not been sufficiently clear? It appears, as though, I have not. My complete radness surpasses all others, particularly the so called ''rads''. Well, for those who haven't had enough of it I put some extra emphasis on it:)
    Therefore, I claim the name, ''RadTrad''. Cool, is it not? I suppose you were that person who voted ''Boo!'' and pointed out the smell. But that's okay. I'm fine with being a smelly, old, RadTrad. Lol.
    you have NOT been sufficiently clear! If you were rad, you would join the hershel cult!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    you have NOT been sufficiently clear! If you were rad, you would join the hershel cult!
    Nah, he'd join the BetaCats. Hershel died. Beta did not.
    Some may call me the Radical Tradical, which is acceptable for me lol. So, how are ya'll doing today?
    Become 4x as rad by joining our clan called the Beta Cats. They are far superior to HershelClan and FalseHorse.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    but he lives on in us
    Amen to that.

Hershel was probably one of my favorite season 3-4 characters.
    I also began to low key hate Rick when he started imagining Lori, so yeah. But after no more hallucinations and delirium he was cool again.