• IP Copied!
  • Hello peoples!

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    "Hello peoples! How goes it?" - Me every time I go on the server

I am ArchdukeConantro (or FalseHorseFranz), my name is Franz Jesse and I am a big fan of TMD mc server. I have been playing for quite a while so here is a timeline of my experience.

Timeline of my experience on tmd:

2015:
    I joined tmd for the 3ish times in December of 2015 when I saw an ad for it when looking for mc servers. I started on tmd-6
    2016:
    I joined and played actively from June 2016 onward and I started a team by merging with a group.
    The team was called New Legion and I led it, we made a new one New Legion V2 which was the most popular of them. I was noobish but I knew a lot of people so I branched out to tmd-6 AND tmd-5
    2017:
    I played less but I was still on nearly daily and I loved it, at that point we were at New Legion V15 aka the Imperial Legion. The server was less popular than 2016 but I still loved to play it. There was a reset and a map reset.
    2018:
    I played a lot but was busy so I did not have much time. At that point, my team was called Dicsosegia (after July) or the Legionnaire Imperium (Until July). We played on tmdpve-1 a lot
    2019:
    We have returned and are better than New Legion V2 and have gone through like 20 name changes, good times. I have been playing on tmdpve-1 and tmdpvp-1 a lot and sometimes you will catch me on tmdc-1. I still enjoy playing tmd on a daily basis, no I am not a neckbeard.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Welcome back, Franz! I didnt play since 2015, I played at the middle of 2017.
    I play on TMDPVE and TMDPVP quite a bit, you're welcome to tag along with me and my team.

Enjoy your time on the forums!

Kanzelin_Linuk

Mythical
    Jesse_Linuk
    Jesse_Linuk Jesse_Linuk
    Welcome back, Franz! I didnt play since 2015, I played at the middle of 2017.
    I play on TMDPVE and TMDPVP quite a bit, you're welcome to tag along with me and my team.

Enjoy your time on the forums!
    I have had my own team 2013 (we moved in here 2016) thanks for the offer, it has been a wild ride for so long!