• Hello World.

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    #include <iostream>

int main()
    {
    std::cout << "hello world!\n"; <==== Please ignore this line of text. I regret it.
    return 0;
    }

Well,well, well... isn't that rubbish up there ?I suppose the time has come for me to make a formal introduction. Let's start.

G'day to all, my name's Chris Foxer, or better known as "Wavy_Buster", I'm seventeen years old. You might've seen me playing on TMD-3 often. Also, I'm an Aussie.

I've been playing on the server for just two weeks and it has already taken the top spot in my favourite Minecraft server lists because it kinda reflects life. There's salty players, kiddos who brag about everything, hackers and all kinds of silly players. On the upside, this server has a really friendly community which is the main reason why I enjoy playing on it. I've met too many types of Minecraft players since I've been playing since Beta. Oh wait, did I rant too much ? Getting back to my introduction then, my hobbies are swimming, parkour, backyard science and "programming". <-- C++ & Java Amateur. I'm also a trilingual as I speak English, Indonesian and even Chinese. Well, that's everything I have for today cramped into a large paragraph, thanks for even managing to finish reading this whole thing.

A shoutout to __Emiliawu__ and Shadow_Persona (Kyo) as great buddies to play with !

Did I mention that I have Steam ? : Wavy | Buster
    My Skype : christhejellyfish1 <== Do not ridicule my name choices

Anyways, catch ya later. And thanks.
    -Wavy_Buster

Also, here's your daily dose of Kawaii Potatoes. C'mon, you deserved it.

Potato.png

Freakin' grab the potato already !

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello Chris and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. You sir have quite a long introduction and I like how it wasn't boring as well as the fact that you're trilingual. :D
    If you need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to message me privately either on the forums or in game. :)

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Hey, I guess you don't really need an introduction, but welcome to HavocMC anyway!

...I tried to grab the potato, but my hand wouldn't grab anything :(

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Hey Chris, its nice to see u here and its super cool that you are trilingual (wow)! Hope to see u around on TMD-3!

(That potato actually made my day :p)

欢迎!

Sarge4id

Titan
    Sarge4id
    Sarge4id Sarge4id
    Hey Wavy! Glad to see you did a intro too. We've met a few times on one of the servers and even traded, I believe. I am terrible at parkour, and unfortunately, as you know, it is the only way to reach the top of berx without someone tpa'ing you. I would love it if you could teach me or give me some good tips on how to do it. I want to get to the top of the factory so badly,lol!

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Hello Chris and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. You sir have quite a long introduction and I like how it wasn't boring as well as the fact that you're trilingual. :D
    If you need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to message me privately either on the forums or in game. :)

Thanks! Appreciate it.

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Hey Wavy! Glad to see you did a intro too. We've met a few times on one of the servers and even traded, I believe. I am terrible at parkour, and unfortunately, as you know, it is the only way to reach the top of berx without someone tpa'ing you. I would love it if you could teach me or give me some good tips on how to do it. I want to get to the top of the factory so badly,lol!

Yo Sarge, great to see you on the forums ! To be frank with you, __Emiliawu__ did all the jumping, I only served as the checkpoint. But here's a tip, don't give up and get another player with you. Well... that's two tips.