• IP Copied!
  • Hello!

NipTuck

Titan
    NipTuck
    NipTuck NipTuck
    Hey everyone, welcome to my introduction thread! I've been playing The Mining Dead for a while now.. and it's about time I introduced myself to everyone! If you're ever looking for me then you will most likely find me playing on TMD-1. I have not put too many hours into the server recently but I am starting to play more and enjoying it more than ever. My first and only in-game name is Chvf, besides my name that I used in the spirit of Halloween, and my in-real life name is Tyler. I found The Mining Dead through a few friends a couple years ago, but just recently started actually playing it, and I love playing it because it brings a new aspect and uniqueness of competitiveness into play. My favorite thing to do on The Mining Dead is either war or help the newer players. If there's one specific thing I'm looking for during my time on The Mining Dead, it is helping out my team other players who are in need. Now lets move onto my personal life! My favorite food is Pizza, duh. :p and I love to unicycle. It's always been my passion to become a fireman when I get older. Oh, and my personality type can be described as very open and enthusiastic! I've never been a big fan of minecraft gamemodes, but I absolutely love the concept of gun pvp within this server. It was a pleasure introducing myself, but I can't go without writing a paragraph on..

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Welcome to the server and the forum! Its so interesting that you love to unicycle. Long paragraph is fine, and we all like open and enthusiastic people here! Enjoy the server :D

P.S. I can't leave without pizza, cheese especially :p

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Welcome to the server and the forum! Its so interesting that you love to unicycle. Long paragraph is fine, and we all like open and enthusiastic people here! Enjoy the server :D

P.S. I can't leave without pizza, cheese especially :p
    I eat cheese off the pizza then eat the pizza
    Hey everyone, welcome to my introduction thread! I've been playing The Mining Dead for a while now.. and it's about time I introduced myself to everyone! If you're ever looking for me then you will most likely find me playing on TMD-1. I have not put too many hours into the server recently but I am starting to play more and enjoying it more than ever. My first and only in-game name is Chvf, besides my name that I used in the spirit of Halloween, and my in-real life name is Tyler. I found The Mining Dead through a few friends a couple years ago, but just recently started actually playing it, and I love playing it because it brings a new aspect and uniqueness of competitiveness into play. My favorite thing to do on The Mining Dead is either war or help the newer players. If there's one specific thing I'm looking for during my time on The Mining Dead, it is helping out my team other players who are in need. Now lets move onto my personal life! My favorite food is Pizza, duh. :p and I love to unicycle. It's always been my passion to become a fireman when I get older. Oh, and my personality type can be described as very open and enthusiastic! I've never been a big fan of minecraft gamemodes, but I absolutely love the concept of gun pvp within this server. It was a pleasure introducing myself, but I can't go without writing a paragraph on..
    if you need anything, message me on the forums or in-game!