• IP Copied!
  • help me

DerpNation666
    DerpNation666 DerpNation666
    Hi my name is DerpNation666, me and my brother was sharing pc around a year ago and once i forgot to logout my mc account. So he went to use the pc when i went to school beacuse he was sick so he downloaded hacks, called "wurst hacked client" and got me banned on tmd so I wonder if I would get a new mc account buy the new "titan" rank and I wonder if you would trace my IP and ban me beacuse now my brother turned 13, and he got his own pc and we dont share pc anymore so would I get banned on my new account with the 100 dollar rank. please answer //Derpy

Mekeo

Hi my name is DerpNation666, me and my brother was sharing pc around a year ago and once i forgot to logout my mc account. So he went to use the pc when i went to school beacuse he was sick so he downloaded hacks, called "wurst hacked client" and got me banned on tmd so I wonder if I would get a new mc account buy the new "titan" rank and I wonder if you would trace my IP and ban me beacuse now my brother turned 13, and he got his own pc and we dont share pc anymore so would I get banned on my new account with the 100 dollar rank. please answer //Derpy

Sorry, But you really would need proof It was your brother to be unbanned I suggest making A ban appeal @https://havocmc.net/support-tickets/open

Pawndah

Mythical
    Pawndah
    Pawndah Pawndah
    id suggest make a support ticket, then if u don't get a reply within 1-3 weeks go on ts and wait in the staff help room :)