• IP Copied!
  • Hey! Can anybody give a suggestion on this?

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    What should I put at the blank parts? I am gonna tweek the night time scenes for it to be see-able and also smother transitions between the clips

Any Constructive feedback would be great

Reactions: 3sw

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    A few pictures who represent 3d vehicles and weapons textures, or icon? I know those features are not new but are still what make HAVOCMC unique!! I was working on some of them, so check the wikia if they exist! If not, you could ask me I may have them almost ready to share ;)

Small clips who represent in-game community and interaction between players? In the last trailers we have lots of scenery suggested, but the game play doesn't appear much. As example, it could be the animation of a players who's fishing, then run around a fire camp in hope to cook the fish.

A panoramic view of inside a building to underline the complexity in details and accessibility to others floors, to loot and fight, or roof, while breaking a glass or placing a barricade?

A few selection of looting bags pictures taken in the wild, as it is parts of the game play.

Might be complex, but a redone of one of your preferred TWD scene, in the last two seasons, but in minecraft textures, like in the others trailers. No need to make them long, just make them well!

And thk for taking time to read those lines ;)

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    A few pictures who represent 3d vehicles and weapons textures, or icon? I know those features are not new but are still what make HAVOCMC unique!! I was working on some of them, so check the wikia if they exist! If not, you could ask me I may have them almost ready to share ;)

Small clips who represent in-game community and interaction between players? In the last trailers we have lots of scenery suggested, but the game play doesn't appear much. As example, it could be the animation of a players who's fishing, then run around a fire camp in hope to cook the fish.

A panoramic view of inside a building to underline the complexity in details and accessibility to others floors, to loot and fight, or roof, while breaking a glass or placing a barricade?

A few selection of looting bags pictures taken in the wild, as it is parts of the game play.

Might be complex, but a redone of one of your preferred TWD scene, in the last two seasons, but in minecraft textures, like in the others trailers. No need to make them long, just make them well!

And thk for taking time to read those lines ;)

Thanks for taking the time to write that I will try to incorporate all the suggestions. I particularly like the idea of actual TWD scenes and players looting bags :D Gonna need some actors but I'm add it!

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Some gameplay/zombie killing without the scoreboard and an aerial view of players taking off into the horizon in a car?

Chas_Man

You should add some scenes of running through zombies and sniping/pvping of players to emphasise the combat side, then multiple players running together to emphasise the teamwork side. Good luck! (btw, I would love to be one of the actors for this if you do need any!)