• IP Copied!
  • Hey guys! :D

_AManHasNoName_
    _AManHasNoName_ _AManHasNoName_
    Hey dear community!

I am playing on this server since 1 week, so why not introducing myself :)!

Some facts about me:
    -I like gaming and tactical board games (e.g. Zombicide, Civilization)
    -I hate PvP and like it to be in teams (you can find me on TMD-6)
    -I like mostly cats, but dogs are ok I guess :D
    -I am builder on a MC server, where are recreating GTA V on a 12K by 12K mpa :eek:
    -I applied as a builder on this server a few days ago ;)
    -My favorite school subjects are Maths, Biology and Geography
    -My internet sucks :( (living in a village with 800 people LOL)
    -If someone is making fun of me I am getting really angry

If you wanna play with me be sure to have a look on TMD-6!

And I built this house in my freetime :):
    O9HBa0s

j1PqJYC

jq169OB

Have a nice day! :D

The_HX_Gamer

The_HX_Gamer
    The_HX_Gamer The_HX_Gamer
    Welcome to the forums Blockmaster!

I wish you the best of luck on getting Builder! It's awesome having another member on the forums! It adds to the constantly growing community of HavocMc! New ideas, new concepts, all that good stuff :). If you need help with anything, I'm willing to answer any questions, or message one of the Helpers. I hope to see you on the forums soon :)

_AManHasNoName_
    Welcome to the forums Blockmaster!

I wish you the best of luck on getting Builder! It's awesome having another member on the forums! It adds to the constantly growing community of HavocMc! New ideas, new concepts, all that good stuff :). If you need help with anything, I'm willing to answer any questions, or message one of the Helpers. I hope to see you on the forums soon :)

For sure :)

RandomHuman123

RandomHuman123
    RandomHuman123 RandomHuman123
    Wow From Germany! :D
    Whats it Like There?
    (Me In NY And Me Usually Go On Non-PVP Servers Specifically 3 And 4 :p)

_Vapples_

Nice to meet you Blockmaster! I spend most of my time on TMD-4 so if you happen to visit and see me on, feel free to send me a /msg. I wish you luck on your builder application. I myself applied for helper not long ago. Don't get dejected if it takes a while, that is normal. See you on the server!

_AManHasNoName_
    Nice to meet you Blockmaster! I spend most of my time on TMD-4 so if you happen to visit and see me on, feel free to send me a /msg. I wish you luck on your builder application. I myself applied for helper not long ago. Don't get dejected if it takes a while, that is normal. See you on the server!
    Thx man!

I will maybe have a look on TMD-4, even though I am rarely there. Check out my thread in the ideas and suggestions section, I suggested a new gamemode there.

_AManHasNoName_
    Wow From Germany! :D
    Whats it Like There?
    (Me In NY And Me Usually Go On Non-PVP Servers Specifically 3 And 4 :p)
    Well its great in germany,
    but the rain often sucks and the internet in my small village LOL. :confused:But its quite a nice placed to live here. In the town where my school is (10 Kilometers away, we dont have the mile system, like you know ;)) there are delicious restaurants and also plenty of shops you dont have make a big journey to buy some stuff :D.
    If you are interested in a new gamemode, Check out my thread in the suggestions section. :)