• IP Copied!
  • Hey its Ajax

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu
    My gaming world name is SavageAjax.I have played on the server for a little bit and I really enjoy it so far. I love playing HellNights with ReKt_YoU and some others. I usually play on TMD-1 and I'm kinda bad at pvp when berrets are involved but I am improving :D. I am 14 and play on my school Football team and have a big role in the fine arts department. I used to do gifs for server advertisement and was a builder but I decided to get into pvp. I have got kinda bored of sticks and swords and said "Huh, lets try something new for once." I found this server and now here I am. (Sorry if it was boring but that's your fault for reading it all XD, Thanks!!!)

Alyxaa

Mythical
    Azxvl
    Azxvl Azxvl
    That wasn't boring at all~ It's actually pretty humorous.

Anyways, welcome to HavocMC! I hope you feel welcomed~
    Feel free to message me if you have questions.

- Unami

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy, SavageAjax. I hear you have a big role in the Fine Arts Department. I guess we share one similarity. So far, I participated in 6 public Theatre Productions

("Snow White and the 47 Dwarfs" - Boogie Man, "Midsummer Nights Dream" - Nick Bottom, "Who Was The Masked Man Anyway" - The Masked Man, "A Christmas Story" - Schwartz, "Meet me in Saint Louis" - Lon Smith, and "Evita" - Soldier.)

And three school productions.

("The Big Bad Wolf" - Wolf, "Miracle on Bethlehem Street" - Benjamin, and currently rehearsing "Monsters are Due on Maple Street" - Steve Brand.)

Sorry if I bored you with that one, XD.

Welcome to the Forums.

Qizu

Mythical
    Qizu
    Qizu Qizu
    That wasn't boring at all~ It's actually pretty humorous.

Anyways, welcome to HavocMC! I hope you feel welcomed~
    Feel free to message me if you have questions.

- Unami
    Thanks you sound really friendly and I hope on meeting you in-game