• Hey! Ky here.

Who is ****?

• Total voters

KyronicGaming

Mythical
    Kyritic
    Kyritic Kyritic
    Hey guys its Kyritic,

Yes I know what's with the name change? Well I saw a opportunity and went with it, I am only saving it for my alt account as it seemed many people were viewing the name on Name-Mc.

So yeah, I am nearly 16, I look 9 (Little inside joke for all you Discord players out there) I have a disease called AWESOME. Kiss me, I'm contagious! I do say some dumb crap so feel free to correct me, I am human surprisingly, I will muck up. I am also Single to all those people with **** mine-craft skins ;) Yes I am talking to you @Al_Cool .

Am I staff? I do not know if I am honest. I mean, after speaking to Nick I am now a permanent 3D modeler for Havoc, I also have a prefix in game. I guess its how you look at things. If you do consider me staff I must be really lucky or something because with 2 bans to my name I really would not consider myself 'staff' (I have changed though promise)

I am often online so you will see me whizzing around, dying. Perhaps I could be of assistance? After all, I happen to be awesome. But seriously If you need help with the more technical side of Havoc I will help. I am also happy to give tips on how to 3D model. Also any issues with the game mechanics, buildings and coding come too me and If i see fit I message the appropriate person about it as I do have most the staff team on Skype.

That's all for now, Bye!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    One thing at a time Romeo! There is a little something for your promotion :)

Attachments

• Modeler rank.png
      Modeler rank.png
      14.2 KB · Views: 15

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    Howdy... let me just give a list of what I have to say because I am rushing...

1. Welcome to the Forums (once again XD)
    2. You've probably seen me (if not, then I don't blame you)
    3. I am possibly interested in 3D modeling (if I have time)
    4. In all of my times responding to posts, I have never seen a player actually try to "woo" someone... in particular (so pixels are **** now?)
    5. @Al_Cool , you're on your own on this one (so good luck;))

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR
    Hey guys its Kyritic,

Yes I know what's with the name change? Well I saw a opportunity and went with it, I am only saving it for my alt account as it seemed many people were viewing the name on Name-Mc.

So yeah, I am nearly 16, I look 9 (Little inside joke for all you Discord players out there) I have a disease called AWESOME. Kiss me, I'm contagious! I do say some dumb crap so feel free to correct me, I am human surprisingly, I will muck up. I am also Single to all those people with **** mine-craft skins ;) Yes I am talking to you @Al_Cool .

Am I staff? I do not know if I am honest. I mean, after speaking to Nick I am now a permanent 3D modeler for Havoc, I also have a prefix in game. I guess its how you look at things. If you do consider me staff I must be really lucky or something because with 2 bans to my name I really would not consider myself 'staff' (I have changed though promise)

I am often online so you will see me whizzing around, dying. Perhaps I could be of assistance? After all, I happen to be awesome. But seriously If you need help with the more technical side of Havoc I will help. I am also happy to give tips on how to 3D model. Also any issues with the game mechanics, buildings and coding come too me and If i see fit I message the appropriate person about it as I do have most the staff team on Skype.

That's all for now, Bye!

Revive RW ;-;