• IP Copied!
  • Hey

VoldemortusLore

Hi, im voldemortuslore a.k.a voldy, and I thought id write one of these just to introduce myself over on the forums. Ive been playing the server for a few weeks now (and quite heavily during those few weeks), so I wanted to say hi here.

Things I like (on the server)-----
    - Hell night- Hn is awesome, especially when you end up on a team that actually plays to win.
    - Motorcycles- seriously those things are great.
    - My Golden deagle. Its a thing of beauty.

Im normally on either TMD-3 if I'm feeling too tired to bother watching my back constantly, or on TMD-1. (or Hn).

- I dont have a rank on the server yet- I'm a student in RL so using money on minecraft instead of nights out wouldn't go down to well :p
    - Im in Great britain so am normally online in the day/evening BST time zone.

Enjoy.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hello VoldemortusLore and welcome to HavocMC as well as the forums. I'm glad to see you care about your education and enjoy the server. If you need anything or have any questions, please message me privately either on the forums or in game. :)

~Katitude :p

VoldemortusLore

Awesome, thanks katitude! Rest assured, if I ever have some spare cash it will go on server stuff. My student days will be over one day :p