FirstArsch

Titan
    FirstArsch
    FirstArsch FirstArsch
    G'day!

My "name" is Zero_105.
    I'm german, 2m high and 18 years old.

My favourite games:

With story: Half-Life1&2, Silent Hill 1&2, all Borderlands Games, To the moon and al "Amanita Design" Games.

Without story: Minecraft and Team Fortress 2

I mostly build in a bedival style, when I play Minecraft And I scored 2nd place 2 times on this server's contest! (Thank you, btw! <3)

(HauntedHouseByZero and ChristmasByZero)

My Steam also is "Zero_105". Add me if you want. :)

I don't wanna get too private, so I'll stop here.

Have a nice day, cheerio!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    G'day!

My "name" is Zero_105.
    I'm german, 2m high and 18 years old.

My favourite games:

With story: Half-Life1&2, Silent Hill 1&2, all Borderlands Games, To the moon and al "Amanita Design" Games.

Without story: Minecraft and Team Fortress 2

I mostly build in a bedival style, when I play Minecraft And I scored 2nd place 2 times on this server's contest! (Thank you, btw! <3)

(HauntedHouseByZero and ChristmasByZero)

My Steam also is "Zero_105". Add me if you want. :)

I don't wanna get too private, so I'll stop here.

Have a nice day, cheerio!
    oi I notice you play borderlands :) me too! welcome to the forums, and I loved your builds for the contest

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    My apologies for being late, but welcome to the forums. I've seen you on the server a couple of times, and it's nice to see you here.

Beetley

Famous
    Beetley
    Beetley Beetley
    My apologies for being late, but welcome to the forums. I've seen you on the server a couple of times, and it's nice to see you here.

FirstArsch

Titan
    FirstArsch
    FirstArsch FirstArsch
    Thank you and no worries. I've been on the forums and the server for quite a long time but I never introduced myself :D