• IP Copied!
  • Hi,I never got to introduce my self.

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    hi everyone of havoc I never really got the chance to introduce myself from the months I have been here but yea my name is Knightas you can call me Knight if you wish,I really like building mainly rustic and midevail builds,I like playing on TMD-1 I a pretty good player if I don't say so my self,I like pizza but on a salad diet,I like playing tennis for sport and fun I'm currently team co captain of my tennis team,I like eating vanilla ice cream,favorite subject I have to say history,my race is Asian to be exact I'm Chinese and Vietnamese I'm a mix I know,you can find me on TMD-1 and map maker and sometimes on Havoc horizon so if have any question feel free to ask I'm always open =)

Last edited:

Incineration

Mythical
    Incineration
    Incineration Incineration
    hi everyone of havoc I never really got the chance to introduce myself from the months I have been here but yea my name is Knightas you can call me Kngihtnif you wish,I really like building mainly rustic and midevail builds,I like playing on TMD-1 I a pretty good player if I don't say so my self,I like pizza but on a salad diet,I like playing tennis for sport and fun I'm currently team co captain of my tennis team,I like eating vanilla ice cream,favorite subject I have to say history,my race is Asian to be exact I'm Chinese and Vietnamese I'm a mix I know,you can find me on TMD-1 and map maker and sometimes on Havoc horizon so if have any question feel free to ask I'm always open =)

Hello, Knightas_Playz! Glad your here with everyone else on HavocMc. I hope to see you on Horizons!

Shallowing

Mythical
    Shallowing
    Shallowing Shallowing
    I can't believe i missed this thread.. Anyway welcome to the servers forums! I see you in-game a lot and i believe i got in a war with you and your team.. 6v1 in a tower lol. And yes, i myself believe you to be a pretty good player! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask myself or any other staff member in-game or here on forums. :p

Knightas

Legend
    Knightas
    Knightas Knightas
    I can't believe i missed this thread.. Anyway welcome to the servers forums! I see you in-game a lot and i believe i got in a war with you and your team.. 6v1 in a tower lol. And yes, i myself believe you to be a pretty good player! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask myself or any other staff member in-game or here on forums. :p
    i hate molys