• IP Copied!
  • Hi I'm NoNipplez. I have no nips pls help

NoNipplez

Hi there. I am NoNipplez, or you can call me NoNips... but DO NOT call me Nips or Nipplez because I will be very offended because I don't have any nips myself. Now now I am new and here to say hello! Because as Dragonette once said... "I just came to say hello." So.... now here comes the real reason why I'm here. Anyone got any spare nips? I seem to lost mine.

3sw

Titan
    3sw
    3sw 3sw
    Hi there. I am NoNipplez, or you can call me NoNips... but DO NOT call me Nips or Nipplez because I will be very offended because I don't have any nips myself. Now now I am new and here to say hello! Because as Dragonette once said... "I just came to say hello." So.... now here comes the real reason why I'm here. Anyone got any spare nips? I seem to lost mine.
    Not here, I'll give you some directions.
    Take the Nipple Roundabout on the 2nd exit for two nipples, continue straight onto Nipple Road and turn left, the Nipple doctor will be waiting for you.

NoNipplez

Not here, I'll give you some directions.
    Take the Nipple Roundabout on the 2nd exit for two nipples, continue straight onto Nipple Road and turn left, the Nipple doctor will be waiting for you.
    The Nipple doctor was the person who took me nipples in the first place.