• IP Copied!
  • Hi, it's me

Lukmin1999

Hi, so I'm Lukmin1999. I've played Minecraft since 8th grade, and it's really not getting old for me yet, despite going to college. I'm planning on pursing maybe a computer science minor when I head there in August, but I'm probably gonna major in Mechanical Engineering. I've known this server for a while, I first joined maybe a year and a half ago, but now that I have time on my hands this summer, I'm a bit more active. Really like this forum a lot! Hopefully if I have time in the coming years, I can be a builder for this server!

Shredder_Playz
    Shredder_Playz Shredder_Playz
    Hi, so I'm Lukmin1999. I've played Minecraft since 8th grade, and it's really not getting old for me yet, despite going to college. I'm planning on pursing maybe a computer science minor when I head there in August, but I'm probably gonna major in Mechanical Engineering. I've known this server for a while, I first joined maybe a year and a half ago, but now that I have time on my hands this summer, I'm a bit more active. Really like this forum a lot! Hopefully if I have time in the coming years, I can be a builder for this server!

You are welcome to apply for builder! We could use all the builders we can get. Good luck with college and I hope you find what you want to do.

Kendrq

Famous
    Kendrq
    Kendrq Kendrq
    Glad to hear that you enjoy it here! Feel free to contact me or any other staff member if you need help with anything or have any questions. :D

or if you just want to have a convo that'd be cool too, we're lonely people locked in a large janitorial closet
    please help us
    (jk)

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    Glad to hear that you enjoy it here! Feel free to contact me or any other staff member if you need help with anything or have any questions. :D

or if you just want to have a convo that'd be cool too, we're lonely people locked in a large janitorial closet
    please help us
    (jk)
    Lol
    Also welcome to the forums Lukmin!