• IP Copied!
  • Hi there!

Are you a fan of the walking dead?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Just_Alone

Hello,
    My names Noah and I like to play video games I love to play Minecraft. I have not recently been on the server but I have been active before. Minecraft in my point of view is a unique game that features a multiplayer mode witch allows a player (like you and me) to interact with each other. I look forward into meeting you wonderful people on the server. (P.S. I am in love with both The walking dead and, Fear the walking dead.
    NoahPlayz2

Flirtin

Hello,
    I'm Brian, nice to meet you Noah. I'm mostly known by the community as "Slimme" or now as "Flirtin." I hope you enjoy the experience Havoc has to offer. There's many unique aspects within the server. If you ever need any help or have any questions feel free to private message me on here or on discord, brian#6029, I'll be more than happy to help.

I'm into video games a lot too. Minecraft is one of my favorite, infact I record Minecraft gameplay and upload quite a lot. If you're interested my YouTube is " FlirtinMC ".

Just_Alone

Hello Flirtin,
    I played last night on HavocMc and the experience is great the server is full of great respectful people. Still trying to get a bit down on the controls and all that. I’ll add you on discord and maybe sometime we can play together! In fact I don’t usually like to watch youtube I’m happy to subscribe and view some of your videos! I’m excited to see what Havoc Mc future update will be.
    From
    NoahPlayz2
    (Discord: NoahPlayz2#7961)