• IP Copied!
  • Hi, You can breath, You can blink, You can cry, Hell your all gonna be doing that!

alyssa_gree

Mythical
    alyssa_gree
    alyssa_gree alyssa_gree
    Hi my name is TMD_Negan aka Oliver I'm not new I've been on Havocmc since 2014 and I have immortal.
    I've only recently changed my username because of the season 7 premiere. Don't be afraid to say Hi to me :) I'm usually on tmd-1, mm-1 and occasionly tmd-6 and hn-1. I've applied for builder 2 times and applied for helper 2 times but got denied on all :(. My hobbies are video games, Hanging out with friends (in the real world xD) and... yeah... thats pretty much it. (I need to get a life) I watch youtubers alot and some of my favourites are Dan and Phil, TheFineBros, MrBeast, Albertsstuff and Pewdiepie.

Thanks for reading and hopefully you know more about me now! :D

Bye!!

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Hi my name is TMD_Negan aka Oliver I'm not new I've been on Havocmc since 2014 and I have immortal.
    I've only recently changed my username because of the season 7 premiere. Don't be afraid to say Hi to me :) I'm usually on tmd-1, mm-1 and occasionly tmd-6 and hn-1. I've applied for builder 2 times and applied for helper 2 times but got denied on all :(. My hobbies are video games, Hanging out with friends (in the real world xD) and... yeah... thats pretty much it. (I need to get a life) I watch youtubers alot and some of my favourites are Dan and Phil, TheFineBros, MrBeast, Albertsstuff and Pewdiepie.

Thanks for reading and hopefully you know more about me now! :D

Bye!!
    I also have no life my dude