• IP Copied!
  • Holiday redecoration plan for Berxley

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    So because making Berxley spooky for Halloween was fun (and because I think most players enjoyed it), I’m going to be redecorating the Berxley safezone in December for the holidays, and while I have a basic plan set out I’d like some player suggestions.

Current Plan:
    - Snow-covered berxley
    - Replacing the big tree with a decorated Christmas tree
    - Present-textured heads under the tree and around the safe zone
    - Small Christmas parkour on the roof of Berxley (no prizes, just for fun)
    - Snowmen (snow golems) around the SZ or built snowmen.

Few tips for suggestions:
    - This is just a redecoration of Berxley, I cannot make things like presents that can be opened for gifts as much as I’d like to.
    - I can (probably) make something for Hanukkah as well but I’m not sure what that would be. If you have any ideas feel free to share them!
    - Think big for your suggestions!

Any suggestions that are feasible and would make sense will be added to the plan :D.

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    Maybe a huge santa near the crates holding a present? A couple of snowmen here and there? Just some thoughts

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    OOOO!!! I have an idea. At the top of Bexley, I say you make Santa's sleigh being pulled by reindeer. I know you can find a small tutorial of it online somewhere, so it's possible. For Hanukkah, maybe add a dreidel in one of the rooms of Berx? Idk.
    Around the walls of Berx I'm thinking you could do streamers (precariously placed banners to look like streamers). Make them Red, Green, and White. Ooo and maybe a big star at the very top of Berx!

I would love to become the servers official Holiday Coordinator, omg that would be amazing. My ideas are endless.

-Cat

GodOfThorns

Mythical
    GodOfThorns
    GodOfThorns GodOfThorns
    I absolutely love this idea, but why stop at Berx? Why not put snow on the whole map and make it constantly snowing and decorate other places? :)

BenGermann

Mythical
    BenGermann
    BenGermann BenGermann
    I absolutely love this idea, but why stop at Berx? Why not put snow on the whole map and make it constantly snowing and decorate other places? :)
    While I would like to do that, doing that would end up taking far too much time to do. I might to try make it constantly snow in Berxley by changing the biome to tundra but I don’t believe it’s possibly to have weather in one defined area. It would end up having snow in berx but raining everywhere else, which wouldn’t look very good.

GodOfThorns

Mythical
    GodOfThorns
    GodOfThorns GodOfThorns
    While I would like to do that, doing that would end up taking far too much time to do. I might to try make it constantly snow in Berxley by changing the biome to tundra but I don’t believe it’s possibly to have weather in one defined area. It would end up having snow in berx but raining everywhere else, which wouldn’t look very good.

Fair enough, but it would be cool if somehow you could manage at least snow everywhere.