• IP Copied!
  • Holy crap 2 havocmc

Cactiee

Titan
    Cactiee
    Cactiee Cactiee
    hello guys ... i think everyone already know that im perment banned and ye..... this is what happened

SO.. after i got banned 1 week i went to minecraft serverlist you know the site that finds servers i scroll down at the new server i found a server called havocmc.CO i was confused cause i know the server ip is havocmc.NE T i logged inside that server i found its a new server and its factions and they have a website i went to their website and i found the same logo on the website the HAVOCMC yellow logo i dont know is it llegal or not cause i know that havocmc.net has copyright on the logo so yup thats it dont join in that server im just asking that is it illegal and let the staff knows

PS i changed my name to _itzcactus_

thanks for reading see you next time :)

UnknownMelody

Mythical
    UnknownMelody
    UnknownMelody UnknownMelody
    Thank you for reporting this. I have referred this post to other staff members. If the Owners wish to do anything about this issue, it will be dealt with at that point. Thanks again. c:

_Nickk

Owner
    _Nickk
    _Nickk _Nickk
    I've seen this but I don't really care. I doubt the server will last long if their owners thing that is ok. Plus it's factions, so there's that going against them to.