• IP Copied!
  • Holy Crap Someone Just Hacked into My Account

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Well I had problems with hackers in the past. A few times my account's been hacked and now it's happening again. I just got disconnected from the game, saying I logged in from somewhere else, tried to rejoin, "Invalid log-in session". Someone keeps freaking hacking me. I tried changing my email and password several times.

H
    a
    l
    p

p
    l
    s

Snek87

Famous
    Snek87
    Snek87 Snek87
    You are aware that this is the wrong subforum to be talking about this right? Consider filling out a support ticket for better acknowledgement to your situation.

TyroneLongDong
    TyroneLongDong TyroneLongDong
    Well I had problems with hackers in the past. A few times my account's been hacked and now it's happening again. I just got disconnected from the game, saying I logged in from somewhere else, tried to rejoin, "Invalid log-in session". Someone keeps freaking hacking me. I tried changing my email and password several times.

H
    a
    l
    p

p
    l
    s
    Change your password again.

For_runner

For_runner
    For_runner For_runner
    oh wow, I'm so sorry, maybe you should contact the actual minecraft servers? This really isn't an issue that the TMD community can solve... I'm sorry dude

BluDucc

Mythical
    BluDucc
    BluDucc BluDucc
    If your minecraft account itself is being attacked that is a crime to hack into other people's personal accounts so whine to mojang or somewhere else to strengthen security

TreySoWavvyy

The way I see it is this. You change your password over and over but the person who keeps hacking it is a leech hacker. This means they have access to your email, and virtually they are notified when YOU change the password AND the email. In other words, you cant do anything with the account without "the man upstairs" knowing. What you need to do is login to the email your minecraft account was registered from, and change THAT password. and then change your email and password on the minecraft account completely. Basically you are locking the hacker out of his "window" and blinding him/her long enough so they don't see you change the password and email. Hope this helps!

_Aeroo

The way I see it is this. You change your password over and over but the person who keeps hacking it is a leech hacker. This means they have access to your email, and virtually they are notified when YOU change the password AND the email. In other words, you cant do anything with the account without "the man upstairs" knowing. What you need to do is login to the email your minecraft account was registered from, and change THAT password. and then change your email and password on the minecraft account completely. Basically you are locking the hacker out of his "window" and blinding him/her long enough so they don't see you change the password and email. Hope this helps!
    Hacker buster here

Give this person a gold medal

UterZorker

Mythical
    UterZorker
    UterZorker UterZorker
    what are some of ur enemies from the past in tmd are u noticing a lose of items and for eveybody else look out for bensmart try to remember when u saw him and ben when ever it happens keep a log with the times u play and the times u cannot play and people post the times u see him on his wall so he knows if it was him or the hacker then over time he can figure out what times the hacker hacks a friend can watch what he does when he is hacked see if he gives items to people etc. to try and see if "hackersmart" has friends or alts that can then be banned

sethsmith785

Mythical
    sethsmith785
    sethsmith785 sethsmith785

H
    a
    l
    p

p
    l
    s

Hey Choose a long password to do and do the security questions cause if someone logs in at all it will ask those questions also if you do a long password it will take a long time and dont make it case sensitive with your passwords so use upper and lower case letters and numbers and symbols

Acrued

You shouldn't make it too obvious like the password you had my password is a name of my old stuffed animal (im 11 and i still have them #RIP)
    But the way people can hack into you're account is by the password leaked etc.