Votes: 2 11.1%
    • Less than 1 hour

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Oh my, I honestly love French and have an interest in biology and chemistry. Knowing English, French, and Spanish would make you trilingual hehe. I want to learn German one day as I'm part German as well as French, which I speak and know very little of. My goals in life is to be bilingual and ambidextrous. When I took a trades course last year, I was hammering a nail and I just used my left hand and used my left hand for something else and it was so useful. Trades isn't for me, and English isn't half bad when you disregard the quizzes and essays. Socials is actually interesting this year and there are some 'unique' people who amuse the class in the most interesting ways; someone slipped on their McDonald's burger grease and hit the table, but the cringy thing about it, he did the same thing twice. Planning is a useful course and our teacher is chill and helps me when I get stressed because I do that easily. xD
    Next semester I have gym (ew), media arts, and math/science so I'm not very appealing to it but whatever. If you try to enjoy it, it will be a learning experience rather than work. :)
    Nice! You are in college right? (dont need to awnser if it makes you unconftarble)

Kanyay

Champion
    Kanyay
    Kanyay Kanyay
    Oh my, I honestly love French and have an interest in biology and chemistry. Knowing English, French, and Spanish would make you trilingual hehe.
    French is just an annoying language, so many rules, then there are all the exceptions to the rules, this is coming from a guy that speaks fluent french. Im trilingual and languages I would love to learn (In order of preference): Russian, Finish, and Dutch. Im doing Spanish and German in class.

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Oh my, I honestly love French and have an interest in biology and chemistry. Knowing English, French, and Spanish would make you trilingual hehe. I want to learn German one day as I'm part German as well as French, which I speak and know very little of. My goals in life is to be bilingual and ambidextrous. When I took a trades course last year, I was hammering a nail and I just used my left hand and used my left hand for something else and it was so useful. Trades isn't for me, and English isn't half bad when you disregard the quizzes and essays. Socials is actually interesting this year and there are some 'unique' people who amuse the class in the most interesting ways; someone slipped on their McDonald's burger grease and hit the table, but the cringy thing about it, he did the same thing twice. Planning is a useful course and our teacher is chill and helps me when I get stressed because I do that easily. xD
    Next semester I have gym (ew), media arts, and math/science so I'm not very appealing to it but whatever. If you try to enjoy it, it will be a learning experience rather than work. :)

Being ambidextrous and bilingual is actually very easy, as long as you use two different languages and two hands very often. :D

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    Agree...
    French is just an annoying language, so many rules, then there are all the exceptions to the rules, this is coming from a guy that speaks fluent french. Im trilingual and languages I would love to learn (In order of preference): Russian, Finish, and Dutch. Im doing Spanish and German in class.
    especially when I'm learning french using my second language (which is english) :(

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I am taking french but i cant agree with you cause i know another romatic language to go with it so it is a lot easier

NobreadJustRye
    NobreadJustRye NobreadJustRye
    Favourite subject is history.
    All though I'm Canadian, I find Canadian history boring af.
    I know all the presidents.
    Know everyone bout ww
    Know everything about any president.
    Ect?

VaIinar

Legend
    _Minecraftius_
    _Minecraftius_ _Minecraftius_
    Gg in 1000 posts
    I actually know french, spanish, and english. Most of my not immediate fam lives in south america
    I'm not fluent at Ukrainian, I'm good at French, and at English, well u know. My bus driver was horrible 2day, took an hour for her just to get to my house, nearly killed us, and got home and played havoc XD

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I'm not fluent at Ukrainian, I'm good at French, and at English, well u know. My bus driver was horrible 2day, took an hour for her just to get to my house, nearly killed us, and got home and played havoc XD
    XD, my bus driver had us all evacuate cause a kid threw up a couple days ago

StephenPeters

Mythical
    xEmilia
    xEmilia xEmilia
    WOW french. Sometimes i feel like french is even harder than mandarin ;-;

NipTuck

Titan
    NipTuck
    NipTuck NipTuck
    I do school online, therefore all my work is considered to be homework. You guys are lucky that you only have a few hours. v-v

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Being ambidextrous and bilingual is actually very easy, as long as you use two different languages and two hands very often. :D
    Being ambidextrous isn't something you learn (I think) I was born ambidextrous, so I don't know if it can be learned. I was always told you were either born left-handed, right-handed, or used both (usually you use one side for one thing, and the other for the other thing) For me I eat with my right, but use pencils/pens with my left.