• IP Copied!
  • HORDE RAIDS/BEACONS

DarKDayS1

DarKDayS1
    DarKDayS1 DarKDayS1
    Make a item that you have to craft or you can buy in the shop that has different tiers. It could be called a horde beacon and you have to fight zombies/bandits for a certain amount of time. It could have jugg, base mats, guns, and lots of other stuff.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Make a item that you have to craft or you can buy in the shop that has different tiers. It could be called a horde beacon and you have to fight zombies/bandits for a certain amount of time. It could have jugg, base mats, guns, and lots of other stuff.
    Personal I love the idea, but I don’t know if many people would either. People have complained about zombies and bandits spawning near their bases.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    One of the owners said why this may not be possible or only way way less climatic due to anti lag measures. It would be rather multiple walkers stacked with a "3x" symbol above their head. I dont think anyone would really want that either.

DarKDayS1

DarKDayS1
    DarKDayS1 DarKDayS1
    One of the owners said why this may not be possible or only way way less climatic due to anti lag measures. It would be rather multiple walkers stacked with a "3x" symbol above their head. I dont think anyone would really want that either.
    Yeah I know maybe they could make it teleport you do a different place or something to prevent lag.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    Yeah I know maybe they could make it teleport you do a different place or something to prevent lag.
    If you mean teleport to a diffrent server, that wouldn't prevent lag at all, it would require even more capacity since you would need that at least 4 times if not more

Roach_

Titan
    Roach_
    Roach_ Roach_
    This would be a really cool addition! However, because of past comments from staff on issues with server capacity & lag issues, this probably won't be added.