• IP Copied!
  • Horses and Walkers Not Spawning in Woodbury

Jordan_Bailey

Mythical
    Jordan_Bailey
    Jordan_Bailey Jordan_Bailey
    So, yeah. Two things. First off, I want to talk about horses. Being able to find horses and riding them could be another way of transportation, and it would be more realistic. Cause since gasoline is a finite resource in the apocalypse, horseback would be one of the most important means of transportation. They've also used horses as forms as transportation in both the comics and the television series. Rick rode a horse into Atlanta in the series premiere, and Glenn and Maggie rode horses into town for supplies a couple times during Season 2. And in the comics, same thing with Rick, Aaron and Eric used a horse during the semi-early Alexandria arc, and horses are currently the main form of transportation and have been since Issue 127, the first issue of Volume 22: A New Beginning.

Next, walkers not spawning anymore in Woodbury. This is more for roleplay reasons. From what I've heard from roleplayers who have roleplayed on the server for a long time, Woodbury was one of the more popular roleplay locations. And since walkers are spawning there, it's more or less dead, both in PvP from what I've seen, and on PvE. I would really like at least the horses to be a possibility in the future. Peace!

JBentley694

Mythical
    JBentley694
    JBentley694 JBentley694
    So, yeah. Two things. First off, I want to talk about horses. Being able to find horses and riding them could be another way of transportation, and it would be more realistic. Cause since gasoline is a finite resource in the apocalypse, horseback would be one of the most important means of transportation. They've also used horses as forms as transportation in both the comics and the television series. Rick rode a horse into Atlanta in the series premiere, and Glenn and Maggie rode horses into town for supplies a couple times during Season 2. And in the comics, same thing with Rick, Aaron and Eric used a horse during the semi-early Alexandria arc, and horses are currently the main form of transportation and have been since Issue 127, the first issue of Volume 22: A New Beginning.

Next, walkers not spawning anymore in Woodbury. This is more for roleplay reasons. From what I've heard from roleplayers who have roleplayed on the server for a long time, Woodbury was one of the more popular roleplay locations. And since walkers are spawning there, it's more or less dead, both in PvP from what I've seen, and on PvE. I would really like at least the horses to be a possibility in the future. Peace!

Long ago we did have horses in the game and for a time people who had kit maggie and kit michonne were able to spawn horses with horse eggs. When 3d cars became a new thing horses kind of drifted out and I think that was more of coding issue being cars and horses have the same code prefix. On a good note yes I think you can expect to see horses in the near future.

As for walker spawn issues it is noted and is on the bug list and our owners who are working so very hard to do multiple things are running down that list and fixing those bugs. So yes eventually walker spawning will be fixed as it is an issue at kingdom/sanctuary/woodbury/ and the prison as well.