• IP Copied!
  • How Are top 10 voters calculated?

Ninjamaster0420

Hi, just wanting to understand better so i have a better chance of being in the top 10. For an example this month (march) i have voted every day as many times as I'm allowed, i attempt to vote 1st thing in the morning and at night before i go to sleep and if i have to wait to vote anytime in between those times i write down which link and the time i need to vote and log on just to vote at that time, meaning i should have as many votes as anyone currently in the top 10. Of the many people that play HavocMC..the 10 people listed as 'top' can't actually be the only people with the number of votes that they have, can anyone pretty please clarify?

Thanks for any assistance/ information provided ( Knowledge IS power! )

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    Hi, just wanting to understand better so i have a better chance of being in the top 10. For an example this month (march) i have voted every day as many times as I'm allowed, i attempt to vote 1st thing in the morning and at night before i go to sleep and if i have to wait to vote anytime in between those times i write down which link and the time i need to vote and log on just to vote at that time, meaning i should have as many votes as anyone currently in the top 10. Of the many people that play HavocMC..the 10 people listed as 'top' can't actually be the only people with the number of votes that they have, can anyone pretty please clarify?

Thanks for any assistance/ information provided ( Knowledge IS power! )
    The people at the top vote on three of the links every twelve hours and the other two every 24 hours, to squeeze in as many votes as possible. It's calculated exactly how you'd think it is, by number of votes.

olothus

Mythical
    olothus
    olothus olothus
    as the #1 for Feb <$200>......let me try to explain a few things....

I was in the top10 for 5 months straight before getting #1....these are some things i learned to get there...

learn the "reset" times....most of the 5votes reset and 2 or 3 hours before HAVOC does....so if you are voting around that time beware what day it is counting towards
    <tip: if last day and down to the wire, to can use votes from the 1st of the month according to the vote sites, but still on the last day of the month for HAVOC, this will put you at a 1 day disadvantage for the new month>

you have to vote EVERYDAY.....EVERY one....if you miss 1, you are down to 3rd or 4th at best....miss 2, and you are down to 7th to 10th....miss 3 and you are are now just in it for the crates....

you will lose a few votes....they sometimes error out....i figured in Feb. i lost about 12 votes...4 still counted for crates, but not the vote tally, go figure...the other never counted....this is the MOST frustrating thing especially when you are neck and neck with someone else.....but this happens to all of the voters...so it kinda works out...
    related is: vote site down.....and other people got it before/after....
    also related: sometimes the site is not down, but HAVOC is ....and you vote not knowing...the vote site counts you as done for the day, but your vote does not count in the tally...also frustrating

you can vote 6 times a day.....there is only one that lets you vote twice.....you will still only get 5 crates a day....but they are just vote crates....you are in this for the shop credit right....<not telling which one, you got to figure some of this out on your own>

vote#4: is wonky...often you will get 404 or something....reload it again....and again...and again....till it comes up
    vote#1 and #5 will drive you nuts, as your time will drift by 2mins everyday....2 minutes does not seem like a lot, but over the course of a month can get bad....
    <tip for all 5: do the capcha first before typing in your name....if you type your name first and the capcha errors, the site sometimes will not let you try again, even tho you did not actually get to vote>

did i mention...vote EVERY DAY....if you really want it, you have to really work at it....

if you are not in the top ten by like day 4or5 or so.....you have little hope....though once i did manage to get in the top10 in like the last week and made 9th for the month.....<Sep '16, and i got a taste of shop credit>

<note: save those shop credits for big sales, i know it is hard not to to go to the shop right after you get the email with your code in it from staff>

This is not like some jugg war with your team against theirs, this is you vs 1000+ players.....

Good luck......

Ninjamaster0420

thank you so much for this info^ tho i don't get some of it...as in x2 of the vote links have let me vote x2 (per day) since i have started playing. and i think they may time stamp votes ie: 1st week 32 ppl are in top 10...the 10 that voted the soonest may have theirs 'counted' or 'tallied in time' before the others?and vote link #1 has been down for me for 2 votes worth this week alone
    >.<;

But thanks so much for helping clarify how to have a better chance to make the top 10!!

Ninjamaster0420

omg! I'm so happy lol, even tho i know my chances of Staying in the top 10 are spotty at best...today i was 10th on the top 10 list.
    Watch out month of April!

~Muhahahahahahahahahaha