• IP Copied!
  • how does one break open the metal trap doors at foxworth base near mallow bridge safe zone

Wither_Aura

Dork505
    Dork505 Dork505
    im curious how to break them because there is like 5 cameo duffle bags in a hanger in fox worth base , there is also some more at belport harbor , on a coast guard ship , near the aircraft carrier , me and my friend tried rpg's , grenades ,grenade launchers , and none worked ,so please halp

Wither_Aura

Dork505
    Dork505 Dork505
    Pretty sure you have to car/bike inside.
    that might work for the coast guard ship but not for the fox worth base one , its individual racks so you cant glitch inside , me and my friend might try c4 this time cause we got some fule and electric sercuit from the prison

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    i may have to get a screen shot ,ill be back lil while
    It’s a hidden trick that has always been kept a secret lol! If you play long enough you will discover the secret of getting glitched items like the iron trap doors. I’m kind of disappointed that people are sharing these sacred tricks when we’ve kept it a secret for ages now.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    It’s a hidden trick that has always been kept a secret lol! If you play long enough you will discover the secret of getting glitched items like the iron trap doors. I’m kind of disappointed that people are sharing these sacred tricks when we’ve kept it a secret for ages now.
    The trick can be figured out by a 3yo this is or was going to be public sooner or later.

Plus you dont really get anything from glitched items unless its a map flowerpot. The only thing this does is breaking the map