• IP Copied!
  • How is that possible

Primus747

So I checked the monthly vote leaderboard and how is it possible that someone already has 40 votes? It’s impossible

Arkito_

So I checked the monthly vote leaderboard and how is it possible that someone already has 40 votes? It’s impossible
    It is possible that this person's votes haven't reset in their part of the world.

Edit: Or the fact that it's one of the owners.

Primus747

Ho yeah that’s true lol.
    Also I’m sad cuz I voted to early this morning so I lost 5 vote for this month, so that means I’m not gonna be able to get #1 voter this month :(

DarknessAround

I'm late to this conversation, but in case you haven't figured it out yet Vote Link #1 resets every 12 hours. Every other vote link resets every 24 hours.

DerKaempfer_HD

Sr Builder
    DerKaempfer_HD
    DerKaempfer_HD DerKaempfer_HD
    I'm late to this conversation, but in case you haven't figured it out yet Vote Link #1 resets every 12 hours. Every other vote link resets every 24 hours.
    doesnt add up tho, its one of the owners or it has not been reset yet which is the likelier of the 2.

DarknessAround

Well if it hadn't been reset yet then the amounts would have most likely been higher than 150. This situation sounds fishy. I'm not going to say more however, because I don't want to get banned.

DarknessAround

I saw that, however I noticed they weren't voting astronomically. Merely voting and then waiting for people to catch up before voting again. Potentially a glitch, but most likely a hack. Do you know if it's the same person?

Kurrry

Mythical
    Kurrry
    Kurrry Kurrry
    I really don't know if it is or isn't as I wasn't on much back in June, I'll bring it to the attention of the higher ups though.

Kurrry

Mythical
    Kurrry
    Kurrry Kurrry
    I don't think there is actually owners can do about it, as it is on the voting system's end. I may be wrong so don't take this statement as absolute truth, but just needed to put it out there. Vouchers will probably be from 2nd Place down, and 2nd will probably get the top voucher, due to the hacker. Once again, do not take this as absolute truth as I do not know if it will happen, but it is a most likely scenario.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    I don't think there is actually owners can do about it, as it is on the voting system's end. I may be wrong so don't take this statement as absolute truth, but just needed to put it out there. Vouchers will probably be from 2nd Place down, and 2nd will probably get the top voucher, due to the hacker. Once again, do not take this as absolute truth as I do not know if it will happen, but it is a most likely scenario.
    Old thread and the owners can fix it... they have in the past on two occasions that I am aware of.

DarknessAround

It won't be changing. They're just going to let her win. Kinda losing faith here, might end up leaving if these problems continue to not be addressed.

Tawdster

Mythical
    Tawdster
    Tawdster Tawdster
    I'm late to this convo but I like chicken. I got 6th place on the vote leaderboard once.