Votes: 1 6.3%
    • Temporary

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

SummonersJhift

Mythical
    SummonersJhift
    SummonersJhift SummonersJhift
    The mining dead for a long time has had one walker, a simple walker. No different than a zombie in the real game of Minecraft. The whisperers add a new sense of difficulty and a new challenge to survive. When people complain about the whisperers, they aren't taking into consideration how they help the game and the server as they make the game even more interesting. I believe we should keep the whisperers for the long run as it can add substance to the game.

Let me know what you think in the poll above, have a nice day!

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    PogItsThunder40 PogItsThunder40
    If you voted no or temporary I will hunt you, lol.

Zombies were so easy to kill TMDPVE had become lame and merely being able to use a gun the right way. Now it's not hacking at walkers aimlessly, it's a real threat and it added some urgency to have the right gear. The whisperers will kill you in 2 hits If you are naked. Most serious role players like myself dont use armor, the whisperers could wipe me out just like Thanos did half the universe (*snap*bwahaha). The whisperers really need to stay. Really.

general2673

Mythical
    general2673
    general2673 general2673
    If you voted no or temporary I will hunt you, lol.

Zombies were so easy to kill TMDPVE had become lame and merely being able to use a gun the right way. Now it's not hacking at walkers aimlessly, it's a real threat and it added some urgency to have the right gear. The whisperers will kill you in 2 hits If you are naked. Most serious role players like myself dont use armor, the whisperers could wipe me out just like Thanos did half the universe (*snap*bwahaha). The whisperers really need to stay. Really.
    personally i think the regular walkers need to be faster to match how the walkers effectively ran in season 1 and 2 most notably the two walkers rick brained with a rock to help sofia (lot of good that did her). the whisperers add a threat and definitely are well made as i think "uh oh" every time i hear the hiss of them and know that walkers are running at me from all directions.

ive said it in the past but i think more enemies down the line would be cool. "bandits" or something that unlike walkers will ONLY spawn in buildings- but not within 16 blocks (the default "hey no hostile mobs can spawn" distance, making it a risk to enter buildings

walkers should be able to bust down doors

wild dogs (wolves) could be added to come after you in places "abandoned" like the cities and woods, but not places like alexandria, sanctuary, hilltop, etc.

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    personally i think the regular walkers need to be faster to match how the walkers effectively ran in season 1 and 2 most notably the two walkers rick brained with a rock to help sofia (lot of good that did her). the whisperers add a threat and definitely are well made as i think "uh oh" every time i hear the hiss of them and know that walkers are running at me from all directions.

ive said it in the past but i think more enemies down the line would be cool. "bandits" or something that unlike walkers will ONLY spawn in buildings- but not within 16 blocks (the default "hey no hostile mobs can spawn" distance, making it a risk to enter buildings

walkers should be able to bust down doors

wild dogs (wolves) could be added to come after you in places "abandoned" like the cities and woods, but not places like alexandria, sanctuary, hilltop, etc.

I like those ideas a lot. You might find a few walkers in a building, but they're often easy to kill. Bandits would be very neat and would certainly get the adrenaline flowing in PvP and PvE. Walkers busting down doors would be a real threat, and I agree with that idea. Wolves, also in agreement. (I think "oh no run" whenever I hear the whisperers as well.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Idk if they were whisperers or not (They might've just been normal zombies with melees), but I literally jumped onto pve, looted a hatchet, sat in a parking lot, and killed a few dozen zombies easily by critting and hitting them in the face. If there's even going to be an attempt to make pve challenging, for sure more needs to be done.

OnlyCrazyPvP

its not possible to change the reload from q to r cause vanilla mc have no action bind on r this which is needed cause the plugin reloads the gun if you try to drop it u can just change the drop keybind from q to r if you want.
    TMD pvp and pve should not be connecttet via vaults and i would not change the magazines the rest of your ideas sounds good

ThunderDragon3

Mythical
    PogItsThunder40
    For PvE to be fun and replayable on any game, it needs to be challenging. Personally, the PvE game would be more enjoyable if:
    • Best armor tier is military.
    • Tier 4s, and Tier 5 should be nerfed majorly.
    • Ammo is much, much rarer.
    • Food is much rarer, and maybe also rot over time depending on the food.
    • Bullets should drop individually (like shotgun shells) instead of in clips. This will make it so you don't waste the rest of the clip if you reload. Also, for an added challange, magazines could be another item that you have to load bullets in there, and then load your gun with it.
    • Katana's, as well as many other melee weapons, should be removed or have their durability nerfed to 50 - 100 (this is more realistic) and be a two-three shot on walkers.
    • Walkers should move twice as fast, have a longer reach, and have 20 hearts as opposed to 10. (they should still be killed in one shot from headshots, but make headshots harder to hit). Also, walkers can have different stats depending on where you are in the map (ex. if you are in Atlanta, they will move faster because that was early on in the show, and somewhere like Alexandria they will be slower.
    • Shop prices should be doubled.
    • Bandages, painkillers nerfed
    • Bites and amputations added back, no antibiotics because it doesn't fit the spirit of TWD, where if you get bit, you either die of you cut your arm off.
    • You lose hunger faster.
    • Whisperers should be buffed.
    YAS. please some more realism, amputation would he awesome. More realistic Walker speeds, damage, health, rarer food weapons and ammo. Yes all over