• IP Copied!
  • How to disable notification from a single topic (thread)?

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Hello could someone remind me how I could un-watch (unsubscribe from a toxic topic, without prior having to open it?

Many topic about how staff should interact with players, how some players are abusive again staffs and a few more, even a private drop-box (send your suggestion to staff on how to upgrade communication have been made. But the problem stay : how do we get rid of toxic thread, reply if staff won't delete them, even when we talk about damaging spamm, vandalism and personal attacks?

Right now I have to open the threads individually and by doing so, I'l increase a variable (amount of view) that give what the toxic player want = attention!!!

So, as I saw, I think 4 month ago, is there is still option we could apply on single topic, using the check box, before opening them? Like unsubscibe, un-follow without having to open it? Its not just toxic topic that require a tool alike, its also when different happen between a players and an another, you don't want to wait 1 month until the topic will be marked as read (no more new topic) arrow near a forum section!