• IP Copied!
  • How We Can Revive This Server

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_
    Hi you all probs know me I am DontTryItDude well that's at least my most recent name out of many but that doesn't matter. Us people have killed this server by being toxic ****s, getting into fights with staff who work there ****ing asses off making this server a better place. So many people who I met on this server and I became friends with are all mostly gone because they quit because of all the toxic people. I joined this server in 2015 it was great and fun to play. Know we have killed it. I am not gonna lie I have helped in that process I have got into meaningless fights with staff but everything we did doesn't matter know. If we wanna make this server enjoyable again and for it to be alive again. We all need to work together.
    So everyone stop putting everyone down and start trying to build them up because the only way we can revive this server is if we all work together.

Hi you all probs know me I am DontTryItDude well that's at least my most recent name out of many but that doesn't matter. Us people have killed this server by being toxic ****s, getting into fights with staff who work there ****ing asses off making this server a better place. So many people who I met on this server and I became friends with are all mostly gone because they quit because of all the toxic people. I joined this server in 2015 it was great and fun to play. Know we have killed it. I am not gonna lie I have helped in that process I have got into meaningless fights with staff but everything we did doesn't matter know. If we wanna make this server enjoyable again and for it to be alive again. We all need to work together.
    So everyone stop putting everyone down and start trying to build them up because the only way we can revive this server is if we all work together.

Gud post with a nice idea but everyone has been making posts like this and they have all ended up to some toxic fest, But thanks for geting this out there.

Challenge_

Famous
    Challenge_
    Challenge_ Challenge_
    The answer is we can’t.

Minecraft as a whole is decreasing. TWD isnt as popular as it used to be. What made Havoc popular was a perfect storm of conditions that I can’t see coming back.

But... to make things slightly better is stuff we’ve discussed a lot already on other posts.

Last edited:

seuboi

Mythical
    seuboi
    seuboi seuboi
    The answer is we can’t.

Minecraft as a whole is decreasing. TWD isnt as popular as it used to be. What made Havoc popular was a perfect storm of conditions that I can’t see coming back.

But... to make things slightly better is stuff we’ve discussed a lot already on other posts.

Is there some reliable source of that info? Not to bash over, i'm just curious to see it under perspective. I remember reading an article about how the MC players has grown over the years, but they're also getting new plataforms like consoles and mobile.

Found it:
    https://www.pcgamer.com/minecraft-h...layers-in-december-a-new-record-for-the-game/

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    The answer is we can’t.

I think it's less problems with Minecraft and TWD and more server issues