• IP Copied!
  • Hypocrisy, Annoyance, and Memes

Status
    Not open for further replies.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    *Please do not send hate to anyone I mention in this post. Even if it seems like they deserve it, don't.

In the waning days of May, a cancer hit Havoc. A cancer so terrible, it will leave a legacy filled with Hypocrisy, Annoyance, and Memes to say the least. One that started with a good message with poor execution, to something with a bad message with poor execution. My point is, RoccoGotMemes is a hypocritical **** that is everything he says he's not.

Rocco is a boy who started off his forum days by saying that the staff were always in the right with no faults, and anyone who opposed that idea should be hung off the side of Trump Tower. It was a good message, defending the staff and making their job look a little bit easier, but his biased approach and hunger for attention ruined it. So, after he got his ideas criticized, he decided to suck the staff's **** until they showed that they would take his side on everything and ban anyone that he didn't see fit. So, if anyone said "lol staff gay lol omg," he would manage to say something even less constructing, while pretending to be a staff member. When people called him a "Staff Suck-up," he of course denied it even though he clearly was. He also said to leave him out of drama, even if he's the one who started it. He did these things for several months and still does it a bit, but then he went onto something worse then anything else he's done, and is the main reason I made the post: Havoc Cop. I've made some really bad posts before (cough cough all of my rant posts cough cough) but none of them are nearly as bad as his Havoc Cops.

Essentially, Content Cop is a popular video series on YouTube by iDubbbzTV (www.youtube.com/iDubbbzTV) where he exposes and roasts a certain YouTuber for being an *******, and he's taken down YT giants with it like LeafyIsHere and RiceGum. So, naturally, it would seem to be a good thing to parody to prove a point. Havoc Cop are a few posts by Rocco that is him attempting to be the savior of Havoc, roasting people to prove a point, and trying to be like his role-model, iDubbbz. However, the finished product is more like him trying to be Jake Paul and dabbing on the haters. In Havoc Cop (which is a **** name, by the way. You didn't even try to make it sound original), he tries to roast certain people, such as OGs, and fails horribly. His whole intention for Havoc Cop is to cause drama and get attention. He also wouldn't mind if you sent hate over to them, as he usually sources his paragraphs to any post he may have used. This may seem good, but realize that he doesn't say "Dont send hate to anyone I mention" or something like that. He's fine if the people he talks about get bullied off the forums. This is a crime I also have committed but Rocco gives people the ammo to shoot at them with by linking or mentioning the thread name. This makes it a lot easier to witch hunt anyone you mentioned and send direct hate to them.

Something Rocco used to do is to tell people to shut up and leave him out of drama, even if he's the guy to create it. But, as you see with Havoc Cop, he isn't afraid to start it. This fat **** says to leave him out of his own drama but he will start it happily and willingly all the time. In these examples, he gets upset over his awful post being criticized.

All in all, Rocco is a tumor on the servers side that should be surgically removed. He has contributed nothing with his awful, horribly written posts, hypocritical beliefs, and all around reckless stunts, and biased ideas.

Once again, don't send hate to anyone. I'm gonna actually try to get better while this **** keeps being an awful. annoying, hypocritical troll.

Also, any staff member reading, please lock this post at your earliest convenience.

Katitude

Mythical
    Katitude
    Katitude Katitude
    Hey,

I am a Senior Mod (clearly) and as I was reading this, I understand you are unhappy. Let's break this down shall we...

So you created a thread to explain reasons why you don't like someone on the server. Is it kind? Is it worth it? Is it necessary? It doesn't seem like it. If someone is bothering you, of course everyone or at least many people will tell you to ignore them; you will most likely hear me saying to ignore them unless they break any of the server rules. Not all peas in a pod work well, some may appear rotten or sometimes they're all pure; this isn't the case. It's clearly not a good idea to cuss someone out in public because you do not like their actions or their words/opinions. I won't lock this thread as there hasn't been an argument yet, but if it goes too far (which it shouldn't) then I will lock it.

Point is, if someone is making you that upset, please message me about this and we can sort it out without any drama or additional toxicity, as most public things cause more issues and overcomplicate things that don't need to be as stretched as they were. Many people don't listen to me and decide to continue their "rebellious minecraft stand" to state why they don't like someone, thinking that will have some sort of benefit to them when it won't. Thank you for letting staff become aware of this, but please make a private message next time; people really don't need to see this to be fair.

Message me privately if you have any more concerns.

~Katitude

Status
    Not open for further replies.