• IP Copied!
  • I’m Quitting lol - Sly

Slycopper10

Hello, today can be a good or bad day for y’all, but I am making my departure from this server. During the past few updates, I’ve got more and more bored of this server. Day by day, I got less interested from the server and eventually I thought of quitting. At this point, I made up my mind and I think it’s the best for me to leave, because

1. I have better things to do than staying on my computer screen.

2. School

Anyway, I’m leaving this server for good, and I might join back once a week or a while (haven’t thought yet) and I officially QUIT! Goodbye and I’ll be active still on discord.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Hello, today can be a good or bad day for y’all, but I am making my departure from this server. During the past few updates, I’ve got more and more bored of this server. Day by day, I got less interested from the server and eventually I thought of quitting. At this point, I made up my mind and I think it’s the best for me to leave, because

2. School

Anyway, I’m leaving this server for good, and I might join back once a week or a while (haven’t thought yet) and I officially QUIT! Goodbye and I’ll be active still on discord.
    Alright cya. Now git.
    (I'm joking, but seriously, later gator)

GodClaps

Mythical
    Roofied_
    Roofied_ Roofied_

2. School

Sly it me DontTryItDude i apsolutly agree the lastest updates suck and its dumb beacuse the staff likes to false ban alot welp see u some day