• IP Copied!
  • I’m Sorry.....

Pexxious

Hello, I’m Pexxious u may know me or may not but I’m sorry I have to make this thread regarding the server and where it stands. I’ve first logged on this server in late 2016 and to be honest I loved the pvp style and what the server was about. I was banned awhile back for “Hacking” yes the reason was hacking. I was banned by former admin Bengermann. Anyway that’s becides the point. I’ve been trying to get unbanned for awhile now and no staff seem to care or even respond to me. I feel staff are biased by the way they handle things and I’m sure some of u can agree with me. People see me as a salty person but they don’t know the reason behind it. Look at it from my point of view, I’ve dropped tons of money into this server I have mythical rank and bought so many crates and for me to be false banned that’s the reason why I’m salty. If changes were made to the staff team I feel like everyone would be less toxic and there wouldn’t be posts like this. I’m banned from the havoc discord which cut all contact I had with staff (the little contact I had) if staff would just unban all the false banned players it would make this a better community but the way it stands now havoc will be dead in 3 months or less. Staff claim to be doing something to help out the community but in reality their not cuz numbers don’t lie. Now, staff don’t do anything to help a player or anything for that matter cuz it shouldn’t take 6 months for a staff member to respond to my appeal. I honestly don’t know why you’re reading this go spend your time on something better. But it’s fine if I don’t get unbanned I’ll chargeback everything I bought on this server. I just wish all of you would experience what I have been through cuz honestly U wouldn’t be here if u did plain and simple. If staff actually want to do something and handle this case you can pm me on here or discord.

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    Hello, I’m Pexxious u may know me or may not but I’m sorry I have to make this thread regarding the server and where it stands. I’ve first logged on this server in late 2016 and to be honest I loved the pvp style and what the server was about. I was banned awhile back for “Hacking” yes the reason was hacking. I was banned by former admin Bengermann. Anyway that’s becides the point. I’ve been trying to get unbanned for awhile now and no staff seem to care or even respond to me. I feel staff are biased by the way they handle things and I’m sure some of u can agree with me. People see me as a salty person but they don’t know the reason behind it. Look at it from my point of view, I’ve dropped tons of money into this server I have mythical rank and bought so many crates and for me to be false banned that’s the reason why I’m salty. If changes were made to the staff team I feel like everyone would be less toxic and there wouldn’t be posts like this. I’m banned from the havoc discord which cut all contact I had with staff (the little contact I had) if staff would just unban all the false banned players it would make this a better community but the way it stands now havoc will be dead in 3 months or less. Staff claim to be doing something to help out the community but in reality their not cuz numbers don’t lie. Now, staff don’t do anything to help a player or anything for that matter cuz it shouldn’t take 6 months for a staff member to respond to my appeal. I honestly don’t know why you’re reading this go spend your time on something better. But it’s fine if I don’t get unbanned I’ll chargeback everything I bought on this server. I just wish all of you would experience what I have been through cuz honestly U wouldn’t be here if u did plain and simple. If staff actually want to do something and handle this case you can pm me on here or discord.
    First, why didn't you just make an appeal? Second, I don't think you've realized but the staff team is currently not at its best right now. It isn't exactly their fault that they can't respond to many people all at once.

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Maybe you were banned because you had lemon fever.

On a more serious note, though, on discord you were constantly obnoxious and rude for no reason. I don't know any of the details on your ban from the server, but the discord ban appears to be justified.

Draw4

Draw4
    Draw4 Draw4

Maybe they would give you time of day, if stopped logging onto alts and cheating your *** off. Also don’t ever say you’re going to chargeback. You just dug yourself a bigger ditch to die in.

Pexxious

Maybe they would give you time of day, if stopped logging onto alts and cheating your *** off. Also don’t ever say you’re going to chargeback. You just dug yourself a bigger ditch to die in.
    I haven’t ban evaded since my last appeal which was 6 months ago

mindblaster007

Mythical
    mindblaster007
    mindblaster007 mindblaster007
    No need for the extra toxicity. To be honest, yes he's still toxic, no offense, but from what I've seen he really wants to come back. The only thing wrong is his way of showing it. As a past toxic player I can see where he's coming from but not everyone can see that.

Cat_Squirrel_Inc

Mythical
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    Cat_Squirrel_Inc Cat_Squirrel_Inc
    I love this. Pexxious I hate to say this, but, you're definitely never getting unbanned after this. All the details have been said. The stink you've made has basically sealed the deal.

Stop complaining. It's so annoying oml.
    I’ve been trying to get unbanned for awhile now and no staff seem to care or even respond to me. I feel staff are biased by the way they handle things and I’m sure some of u can agree with me.
    Things are turning around, maybe make a new appeal-- after the 3 month period. Like everyone else.
    People see me as a salty person but they don’t know the reason behind it.
    The reason behind it is irrelevant if you're rude to everyone, even those who don't even know you. your justification is faulty.
    Look at it from my point of view, I’ve dropped tons of money into this server I have mythical rank and bought so many crates and for me to be false banned that’s the reason why I’m salty.
    So it's the server's fault you spent money...? That's your fault buddy. Also, Mythical was free (unless you paid $200, which is also on you).
    If changes were made to the staff team I feel like everyone would be less toxic and there wouldn’t be posts like this.
    Or... if people like you would shut up for once... we wouldn't have toxic posts like this. It takes two to tango. Makes ya think ;)
    I’m banned from the havoc discord which cut all contact I had with staff (the little contact I had)
    That was a reasonable ban. You were incredibly rude and toxic. So. That's on you, again.
    if staff would just unban all the false banned players it would make this a better community but the way it stands now havoc will be dead in 3 months or less.
    1) most truly false banned players get unbanned pretty quick. 2) you obviously haven't been keeping up with the forums or the server (oh wait you're banned). The pvp system is fixed, guns are balanced + armor, the Community Manager is great, etc etc. So... Havoc is turning around!
    I honestly don’t know why you’re reading this go spend your time on something better.
    I honestly don't know why you're writing this, go spend your time on something better ;)
    Staff claim to be doing something to help out the community but in reality their not cuz numbers don’t lie.
    Time is also a factor, bb. There are a ton of amazing new changes, you can't expect results instantly. Smh.
    I’ll chargeback everything I bought on this server.
    Yes threaten the server. Seems logical. are you dumb.
    I just wish all of you would experience what I have been through cuz honestly U wouldn’t be here if u did plain and simple.
    Well, if they handled it like you are, they wouldn't be here anymore ;)

If staff actually want to do something and handle this case you can pm me on here or discord.
    Hate to break it to ya, but you basically sealed your fate.

Moral of the story: The best way to be unbanned is to rant and be immature. Always gets ya what you want ;)