• IP Copied!
  • I am legit salty

mrsteve_0914

mrsteve_0914
    mrsteve_0914 mrsteve_0914
    That's ok, each time I buy new earbuds they stop working in the right bud... I get so triggered. I mean I just bought new ones like a month ago and now they dun work..*Complete Nerd Rage* WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO MEH!

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    Well at least you didn't get demoted, then get pneumonia. Then while sick asf hear that your parents are divorcing and that your father's company is going bankrupt. And after all that your little sister gets driven over by a car while walking home from a skating event (she's okay atm).

Happy holidays for all of you. Enjoy what you have, as it can be gone in matter of seconds.

- Heidi

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Well at least you didn't get demoted, then get pneumonia. Then while sick asf hear that your parents are divorcing and that your father's company is going bankrupt. And after all that your little sister gets driven over by a car while walking home from a skating event (she's okay atm).

Happy holidays for all of you. Enjoy what you have, as it can be gone in matter of seconds.

- Heidi
    why did you get demoted you were me favorite staff member no

DDENGAR

Mythical
    DDENGAR
    DDENGAR DDENGAR

- Heidi

Wait....Wait.... nullllll..... Xd :(

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_

- Heidi
    R u ok? After all that to still be on havoc is a pretty big commitment to havoc.

PolarDynasty

PolarDynasty
    PolarDynasty PolarDynasty
    why did you get demoted you were me favorite staff member no
    Let's say, I had "problems" (?!) with other builders (who?!). And they didn't like my building style (and didn't notify me about it. I have made clear that I can build in many styles. And everyone said my current style was okay.). The primary cause of my demotion must have been the miss communication between head builders and builders. Also I didn't agree with some of the builders about certain political things, and let's say it didn't end up well (he started that argument, and I clearly stated that I am not willing to continue the conversation. But he didn't stop and then I got mad and said rather mean things.). But I won't mind this demotion (Yes I do :-I) too much as I already got a new job in a another server.
    + there won't be anything I built in the upcoming map, because the headbuilders decided to delete everything I built.

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    Let's say, I had "problems" (?!) with other builders (who?!). And they didn't like my building style (and didn't notify me about it. I have made clear that I can build in many styles. And everyone said my current style was okay.). The primary cause of my demotion must have been the miss communication between head builders and builders. Also I didn't agree with some of the builders about certain political things, and let's say it didn't end up well (he started that argument, and I clearly stated that I am not willing to continue the conversation. But he didn't stop and then I got mad and said rather mean things.). But I won't mind this demotion (Yes I do :-I) too much as I already got a new job in a another server.
    + there won't be anything I built in the upcoming map, because the headbuilders decided to delete everything I built.
    Even the chlnge tower?

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    That's cold.

I got my helper application denied because not all of the answers 'had enough detail' and had to be at least one paragraph long even though nobody said anything about it .-.