• IP Copied!
  • I am Sam. Sam I am. (Hello HavocMC)

Perflexing

Champion
    Perflexing
    Perflexing Perflexing
    Hello. As it says in the title, my name is Sam. I signed up not long ago but I would like to introduce myself. I hope to meet you all making friends along the way. Anywho, I like gaming with friends, competitive sports (I like to have some competition) and having a chat. And I guess that's all to say, so, see you all on the other side!

Wavy_Buster

Mythical
    Wavy_Buster
    Wavy_Buster Wavy_Buster
    Yo Sam ! Great to see another mate on the forums. Anyways, I guess you don't need an introduction as you are probably familiar with the game and met me already. Again, welcome to the forums !

Did someone mention "competition" ? >:D I'm a parkour fanatic. And I'm rather chatty too.

Here's Kakashi Hatake using his "Leaf Village Secret Taijutsu" on Naruto.
    tumblr_mbt1xtqqq41rioifso1_400.gif

"I believe I can fly" -Naruto

-Wavy out

Perflexing

Champion
    Perflexing
    Perflexing Perflexing
    Yo Sam ! Great to see another mate on the forums. Anyways, I guess you don't need an introduction as you are probably familiar with the game and met me already. Again, welcome to the forums !

Did someone mention "competition" ? >:D I'm a parkour fanatic. And I'm rather chatty too.

Here's Kakashi Hatake using his "Leaf Village Secret Taijutsu" on Naruto.
    tumblr_mbt1xtqqq41rioifso1_400.gif

"I believe I can fly" -Naruto

-Wavy out
    I really like that Kakashi gif.
    :cool:

Tactical_Fox48
    Tactical_Fox48 Tactical_Fox48
    Hey Sam, welcome to HavocMC! If you have a problem with something and none of the amiable staff are online when I am, feel free to come to me! :D

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    This server- Full. Of. Hackers. Full. Of. Cyberbullies. However nothing can fill the void in my soul. All there is is pain. The first eighteen years of life are the easiest, but you still spend well over 2/3 of the day sleeping or learning how to take orders so in the future you can become another drone, working and slaving away on a job you barely enjoy because your passion is no longer a valid profession for today's world. Someone end my misery already, I'm not selfish enough to take the coward's way out.

BenSmart112

Mythical
    BenSmart112
    BenSmart112 BenSmart112
    For real, I hate my existence and its wearisome and monotonous cycle of life. End my suffering. Please kill me.