• IP Copied!
  • I Am Sorry. (Post Backlash And Undesirableness)

Mr__Potatoes

Mythical
    PresAlexWhit
    PresAlexWhit PresAlexWhit
    I am sorry. I truly am. I deeply regret making that post. If you don't know, I had made a post that has had a ton of backlash. If you really want to read it, here it is:

Well, some staff members are rarely on, while others are on, like, 5 days a week. This is a huge gap and rarely being on starts at being a new helper (Usually one no one's even seen on the server.) than decreases when/if they are promoted. When/if people are promoted to Sr. Mod it seems like they are online the most. (HellomanMC and Katitude are pretty active.) than increases from there. The more active helpers like EmiliaWu and The7thCpt are the ones who still aren't promoted. (Who has actually seen more than 3 of the Jr. Mods online in the last month?) I am not one to assume people's activity, but some of these nobody's turn into helpers and do little to nothing imo. (Legendary_Revo and Saint_Ash, I'm looking at you.) I have no business in the staff's reasons to hire new staff, but some of these people are never on. I don't care what they said on their app. they are no use to the server when they are never on. Just sayin'. Also, if I could use some shameless promotion, I would be online all of the time if I was helper, as I am now and would help a ton of people, as I do now. :)

I never intended to harass/offend/target any of the staff, as all I wanted to do was back up a point. I did not want this to hurt any more people as it did, so I deleted it. I have talked to Saint_Ash and PeachDAboss about this subject and they have informed me on how disrespectful it was. If I could take it back, I would. I feel very bad about what I have said and how I have seen others hurt by the mistakes I have made. I feel so unbelievably stupid because of how ignorant I can possibly be. This irrational mistake I have made will effect me for a very long time and effect my chances of ever becoming a helper as I have dreamed of becoming, since I love this server so much and the community I am attached to. To those who I have directed this silly thing towards, I am very sorry. If there is anything I can do to take this back, and take the heat off of me, than I would accept that and try as much as I can to fit those needs.

ArmenTheHeli

Titan
    MemenTheMeme
    MemenTheMeme MemenTheMeme
    Some of the staff are inactive for long periods of time, your right about that. I think the only thing wrong was how you phrased it. I'm sure if you just edited the post, it would be fine (assuming it wasn't all deleted)

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    I am sorry. I truly am. I deeply regret making that post. If you don't know, I had made a post that has had a ton of backlash. If you really want to read it, here it is:

Well, some staff members are rarely on, while others are on, like, 5 days a week. This is a huge gap and rarely being on starts at being a new helper (Usually one no one's even seen on the server.) than decreases when/if they are promoted. When/if people are promoted to Sr. Mod it seems like they are online the most. (HellomanMC and Katitude are pretty active.) than increases from there. The more active helpers like EmiliaWu and The7thCpt are the ones who still aren't promoted. (Who has actually seen more than 3 of the Jr. Mods online in the last month?) I am not one to assume people's activity, but some of these nobody's turn into helpers and do little to nothing imo. (Legendary_Revo and Saint_Ash, I'm looking at you.) I have no business in the staff's reasons to hire new staff, but some of these people are never on. I don't care what they said on their app. they are no use to the server when they are never on. Just sayin'. Also, if I could use some shameless promotion, I would be online all of the time if I was helper, as I am now and would help a ton of people, as I do now. :)

I never intended to harass/offend/target any of the staff, as all I wanted to do was back up a point. I did not want this to hurt any more people as it did, so I deleted it. I have talked to Saint_Ash and PeachDAboss about this subject and they have informed me on how disrespectful it was. If I could take it back, I would. I feel very bad about what I have said and how I have seen others hurt by the mistakes I have made. I feel so unbelievably stupid because of how ignorant I can possibly be. This irrational mistake I have made will effect me for a very long time and effect my chances of ever becoming a helper as I have dreamed of becoming, since I love this server so much and the community I am attached to. To those who I have directed this silly thing towards, I am very sorry. If there is anything I can do to take this back, and take the heat off of me, than I would accept that and try as much as I can to fit those needs.

Same as armen, but maybe be like "I feel that although staff are working, that maybe the staff should spend a bit more time online instead of on the forums" imstead of "staff are never on"

_Tachi_

Champion
    _Tachi_
    _Tachi_ _Tachi_
    The fact you've the staff members feelings in mine and actually post an apology shows how much you mean it so well done!

However I think the timing is wrong with this post, the staff have been targeted a lot recently due to the new update. I'm not saying you are wrong or right but as Tachi and Arman said you could have worded this post alittle better. You named saint_ash as being inactive but I've seen him on a lot these past few days so maybe they are active just not on when you are or on different servers. However I do agree with you about The7thcpt and EmiliaWu, these guys deserved a promotion as I've noticed their hard word and dedication to their roles and the community but they were not to long promoted to helper.

With all this being said you have noticed your mistake and posted a public apology so I think the staff will appreciate this.

ARMAN!

Solstrii
    Solstrii Solstrii

I can at least take that last thing on your todo list off your shoulders. =D

Last edited: