• IP Copied!
  • I Can't Change My Profile Picture

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I was able, no to change, but to update my forum picture, by changing my skin on the main minecraft website. If you allow me, I could make a small stop here to see if in addition to have a custom online skin, we could also upload an avatar there.

If not, well there is many players on the forum who have a different avatar than parts of their skin. Maybe you could ask them on discord. I hope I could do more since I had difficulties involving avatar before ;)

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    Captain_Furno Captain_Furno
    When you look at the top right corner of your screen, you will be able to see your avatar. Click/Press on it and you will find a range of options. On the left column, there is an option for Avatar. There, you can change your avatar. The photo, however, must at least go over 200x200 pixels. (Mine is exactly 200x200) After choosing the photo, you should be able to save it and that will be your new avatar.

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    I don't want to look bad, but I tried different option.
    a) Pick a random picture on my computer
    b) Pick a picture took from a camera
    c) Resize the picture in 200 x 200 px
    d) Rename / convert a lowercase png into JPEG

On the profile option, when you place your mouse over the upload option, you could read : Supported format : JPEG PNG GIF

Result is always :

The following error occurred:

The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner.​

Shall I suggest to fulfill a support ticket, and make one for myself?

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno

On the profile option, when you place your mouse over the upload option, you could read : Supported format : JPEG PNG GIF

Result is always :

The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner.​

Probably. I had no problems with my avatar (well, only a few. Really, I got mine on Google Images. ) Try to submit a ticket and wait for the results.

Last edited:

Steelilayer

Result is always :

not working for me :/

Captain_xWolf

Mythical
    Captain_Furno
    It does seem that we will have to wait. It did work (as you can see from my profile picture). It's pretty odd... I guess I was lucky enough to do it earlier enough.