• IP Copied!
  • I guess it's more of a goodbye but oh well lol

GamerLizzy

Mythical
    GamerLizzy
    GamerLizzy GamerLizzy
    Hi- I'm Lizzy. You may know me from me being staff for over a year on this server. Well- recently, I quit. I've heard rumors from some that say I was fired. No, lol. I know some of you would of liked that though LOL. Anyway, I've outgrown havoc, and was honestly a lot lazy and a lot immature to quit how I did. Basically, I just left both havoc discs and ignored the messages asking about it. Sorry Ultra, Diabolics, and I think someone else who messaged me but I forgot lol. Anyway, Idk if I was too sad to leave or if I knew I couldn't do it if I made it all formal and stuff idrk. Anyway- I wanted to say goodbye, even though I quit a month ago. So, you can read my signature at the bottom for the rest. Basically, it was fun and I met lots of great people and lots of funny toxic people. For any current baby apprentices or helpers, keep going til it isn't fun anymore because trust me it is worth it to stay if you aren't having fun and if it's not fun yet, you are missing out and should probably join some voice chats because talking to the players was one of my favorite things to do lol. Anyway, it was fun for the over a year I was here but you will probably no longer see me on. Thanks guys for everything! Goodbye!! Love y'all <3 -Lizzy

Chocolattae

Famous
    Chocolattae
    Chocolattae Chocolattae
    This was such a wholesome read especially when I saw your signature. I wondered what happened to you but I still saw you around on Roblox lol. I’m glad you’re doing the things you want to do, and I had a lot of fun with you when we were staff together—your words meant a lot back in the day and it was nice to relate to someone who was the same age asme. I wish you the best of luck with what you hope to do in life and you’ve done a lot for the server!