• IP Copied!
  • I need help.

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    So, I've been having a lot of problems with a member of staff lately (No suprise) who hasn't been reading my appeals AT ALL. And who has been denying them without even replying to.my appeals. Kindly, iHonk replied and told me to tell the staff member when you're making the appeal, that you want someone else to respond to the appeal. So, I did that TWICE, and unfortunately he/she hasn't even listened and denied the appeal. I don't even know If Im getting trolled or if he's generally taking the mick. If any kind member of staff is abled to help me out i'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks :D

6pe

Titan
    6pe
    6pe 6pe
    As stated in your previous appeal, any further appeals you make will be closed without reply.
    Is there a reason to why? If you are able to read which I'm sure you are fully capable of, I explained everything yet you still deny them without any reply

CravenPython108

CravenPython108
    CravenPython108 CravenPython108
    Going back to the staff respect issue... stuff like this is why I have problems respecting y'all.

EDIT: I didn't really say this. It's pretty obvious that isn't aura, just some combo of skill and luck,

Last edited:

MasterRabbi

Exact same thing happened to me, I wanted to discuss my mute and a jr mod said that she would try to contact the person who punished me. She contacted him alright, and the person she contacted closed my ticket with no response.

iViper

Titan
    iViper
    iViper iViper
    Isn't this why you banned him?

That is just 20 cps or higher. I have 30cps and can proof it I dont use macros, just 1 finger and a mouse button. I totally dont support banning cps, since some have it legit. Aura, thats something diffrent. When he turned around, and got behind autoclikxz, auto didnt see it and actully needed to find him. Aura would just auto turn..

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    That is just 20 cps or higher. I have 30cps and can proof it I dont use macros, just 1 finger and a mouse button. I totally dont support banning cps, since some have it legit. Aura, thats something diffrent. When he turned around, and got behind autoclikxz, auto didnt see it and actully needed to find him. Aura would just auto turn..
    30cps is literally impossible. No way. The best of the best of the best can hit 20. You would need more than one finger, or macros. It could be aura, but it doesn't look like it at all so I think it's extremely unlikely.

Jahango

Mythical
    Jahango
    Jahango Jahango
    30CPS lol with 1 fingeR? i dont believe that

9clay

Titan
    9clay
    9clay 9clay
    30 cps is definitely not possible, I'd really like to see that happen.

purrr

Titan
    purrr
    purrr purrr
    Wait you said you can prove it...

Video proof or its a lie, one finger and 10+ seconds or it doesn't count