• IP Copied!
  • Ideas for safezones.

xHobbes

Titan
    xHobbes
    xHobbes xHobbes
    I have an idea for past safezones.

Say Fort Garrison. Well, it would be back and still on the map. But it would be overrun with walkers.
    So if you went there, walkers would spawn in it, the npcs would be gone, and there would be loot bags that spawn. However, the ender chest would still be there. There has to be some reminder that it was at one point a safezone.

I found it weird that when the new map was released, only berx survived the update. well, when the map is updated to include Oceanside, and maybe Washington dc, the remnants of past safezones would get added as well. They'd be worn down and overrun, and I think it would be a cool way to remember the old map. The overrun safezones would be Fort Garrison, Brooks Electric co., Mallowbridge, and maybe Whitefox. They wouldn't be updated like Berx was: They'd look like they used to but with the walls broken, blown up buildings, and stuff like that. There would be a high spawn rate of walkers and pvp would be enabled inside. The enderchests would stay, just so we remember their former glory. It might even be a bit emotional, seeing our beloved safezones that some of us played for so long with *cough*Fort Garrison*cough*. Besides, I found some good places on the map where they would make good additions:
    For Fort Garrison: https://havocmaps.net/tmd/#/-449/64/-2545/-2/0/0 Its a bit accurate to where it last was. Replace the weird house thing.
    For Mallowbridge: https://havocmaps.net/tmd/#/1833/64/1427/-2/0/0 The area where this is in the empty area near Atlanta. Something to fill it. Also add a road to it.
    For Brooks Electric co.: https://havocmaps.net/tmd/#/-548/64/577/-3/0/0 This one was harder, but I found a good spot for it. be sure to also include the other brooks building.
    For Whitefox: https://havocmaps.net/tmd/#/-2354/64/788/-2/0/0 since I wasn't around when whitefox was, I don't know much about where it actually was. So I just put it where Whitefox was before the map update, so its near berx. Unlike the other run down safezones, its almost fully destroyed and there are no ender chests. This is because berx took all they remaining pieces and ender chests when it replaced whitefox. So all there will be are lower parts of the wall and the foundation.

xXSparceusXx

I think the gates in the safezone's should be different instead of instand gate have it open like a gate cause people are trolling players and getting them stuck and suffercating them

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    OperationOvi OperationOvi
    I never got to see Whitefox Safezone, are there still any pictures around that show what it looked like ?

Diligen

Titan
    HooverVC
    HooverVC HooverVC
    I never got to see Whitefox Safezone, are there still any pictures around that show what it looked like ?
    d6c324101c36f252052bba757aae0e30.png

Well, there's the map. That's all I could find though lol. I deleted most of my old pictures sadly. It was my favorite safezone :(

HavocKres

Legend
    OperationOvi
    OperationOvi OperationOvi
    You seem like a genuine ''og''; a genuine player who's been with us for awhile. A+ to this kid, please.

Well I started off in 2014, (or what I remember cos I was only like 8 or 9 at the time) where shotguns would make a pumping sound after you fired them, where the roads had blocks that had lines in them rather using blocks as lines in roads like we do now, where the bullet drop was insane, so you had to aim 50+ feet higher to snipe someone, where the map used to be much different, like when harts was ahead of mount. berx and not behind it, where brooks wasn't a safezone, and I would rp there all the time, where cars were minecarts and I would sit in them, when havocmc used to be "The Mining Dead", where there used to be a tutorial, etc.

I think I join in late 2013 because I do remember dying a lot and I ragequitted and deleted the server cos I was mad, and forgot about it. I later re-discovered this server and was like "This seems all too familiar...". However I do not remember the weapons being 2 dimensional because a moderator gave me the 'first' resource pack and the guns were so much different, or remember whitefox ever being in the game. It was never talked about so I really never new about it until I read a comment that said "Remember when berx and Whitefox used to be the only safezones?" and I decided to do some research. I do have friends that have been off for 500 almost 600 days, but I have recently unfriended them because I think they died :(. Myabe one day one of them will come back with a screenshot and will begin the comment, "Do you remember when...".

Honestly im only 15 and I believe having a memory is a gift so you can always remember the things you loved, and it will always stay that way because you will never be able to do what you did back there ever again.

Last edited: