Think these are good ideas?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

egg75o1

Titan
    egg75o1
    egg75o1 egg75o1
    Hello! I have Yet another probably pointless idea. First one: A Boombox, Radio, Whatever! I was thinking these could attract/distract zombies and blur out noise! I'm not saying you can choose the song. But just have it be like 1 out of 3 or so stock songs, *NON-COPYRIGHT, WE DON'T WANT NUN THAT.* The other Idea I have Is Zombie ANNNIMMALLLS! More specifically, Wolve zombies. Others would be hard to do. A bit faster than zombies but not as fast as baby zombies, and same for rareness. Mostly in the forest. Ok! Next 2 ideas! M1 Garand!! In the rifle family. 8 shots, 5.5 damage per shot, 2.1 seconds reload speed, ect. I think it would be a *Garand* idea to have some more classic weapons too! if anyone has a suggestion for that say so down in the comments. I also have ONE more idea... GRENADEEE LAUNCHER!!! 5 shots, reload speed 3.2 seconds, damage per explosion 6.5, an explosion about the size of the normal grenade, ect. What does everyone think!? TELL ME!

Al_Cool

Champion
    Al_Cool
    Al_Cool Al_Cool
    Good, hard to include, already on a suggestion list in the hand on the owner, I like it, and I may like to help including a few of them!

a) Boombox ± related to a previous topic, this could be included in a "action button" (GUI) similar to the spell book in Mine wars and would be really nice.
    b) Music suggestion? Well not a bad idea, but might require to be more developed!
    c) zombie animal = Simple answer = no, because as soon as included this will no longer be a twd server, it would be a resident evil one. Read a few article about Frank Darabont, the creator of the series, you'l simply never see any zombie in the series; except those walkers who also would never run...
    d) Including new weapons is planned since one years now. So I really don't know the what, why or else about that. But despite a few modification on the current battle system, no new weapons would be included for an unknown / obscure reason (no relation with the bad guy from star-wars series :p).
    e) Grenade launcher would be really cool. The only problem is the calculation of area of effect and blocks taking damage or not that stay unclear from what the owner would like to implement in tmd. They still have lots of bugs to fix from last update and so... Until everything would be fixed, I'l suggest you use the grenades and rocket launcher.
    f) As for what is planned from owner right now is different way to do more with what already exist; such, as making more money by having players invest in legendary crate in hope to earn a Mythical Rank.

So thk or your idea its always nice to read suggestion from a fan of the game, and if you don't mind my critic I'l be always pleased to share them with you ;)

egg75o1

Titan
    egg75o1
    egg75o1 egg75o1
    Good, hard to include, already on a suggestion list in the hand on the owner, I like it, and I may like to help including a few of them!

a) Boombox ± related to a previous topic, this could be included in a "action button" (GUI) similar to the spell book in Mine wars and would be really nice.
    b) Music suggestion? Well not a bad idea, but might require to be more developed!
    c) zombie animal = Simple answer = no, because as soon as included this will no longer be a twd server, it would be a resident evil one. Read a few article about Frank Darabont, the creator of the series, you'l simply never see any zombie in the series; except those walkers who also would never run...
    d) Including new weapons is planned since one years now. So I really don't know the what, why or else about that. But despite a few modification on the current battle system, no new weapons would be included for an unknown / obscure reason (no relation with the bad guy from star-wars series :p).
    e) Grenade launcher would be really cool. The only problem is the calculation of area of effect and blocks taking damage or not that stay unclear from what the owner would like to implement in tmd. They still have lots of bugs to fix from last update and so... Until everything would be fixed, I'l suggest you use the grenades and rocket launcher.
    f) As for what is planned from owner right now is different way to do more with what already exist; such, as making more money by having players invest in legendary crate in hope to earn a Mythical Rank.

So thk or your idea its always nice to read suggestion from a fan of the game, and if you don't mind my critic I'l be always pleased to share them with you ;)
    Thanks for your opinion! I realized that the animals were a bad idea, so thanks for that. I always see you on the fourms and i like reading what you have to say as its not just garbage.